Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no rhyme or reason. Looking at the build spreadsheet where we are all sharing our info, it seems even a build with the same exact spec and options as mine with higher rotation and sequence numbers are getting completed and scheduled for delivery for some. There are lots of factors we can't see, but you would think the assigned sequence would have more meaning.
You mean like the Reservation Number sequence?🤣🤣
Sponsored

WJByus

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape haha
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend date in tracker says 6/30, but no other updates yet on my end. No tear tag or notification of build complete.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, used the chat feature for the first time today...

Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2022 Bronco order, Ryan! I see that your Bronco is In Production at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant. The most recent update as of 27-JUN-2022 reflects a delivery ETA window of 09-JUL to 15-JUL.
I was expecting to hear August, but their ETA is in the next week... I thought if it was "In Production" it wouldn't be released until the plant is back up, but hopefully they know something I don't.

Although, now that I re-read that, she's saying as of June 27, the ETA was July 9-15. I don't think that's still valid.

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chatted with Ford today and they said my Bronco was produced on 06/30 still at the plant and ETA for delivery is July 29 - Aug 4, 2022. Of course, when I check the tracker as they suggested it says "still in production" so I will take this info without getting too excited.

bronco-est-delivery.png

Sponsored

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date of 7/1 went into production 6/24 and not another update since 6/24 (Per Ford) Come on Ford!

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no rhyme or reason. Looking at the build spreadsheet where we are all sharing our info, it seems even a build with the same exact spec and options as mine with higher rotation and sequence numbers are getting completed and scheduled for delivery for some. There are lots of factors we can't see, but you would think the assigned sequence would have more meaning.
Had a chat with the manager at the dealership I bought from.
He said they have 2 F150's and one other vehicle that should be arriving about the same time as my Bronco. I believe Ford is trying to get all of the vehicles together to go at the same time.
It may be other vehicles, going to the same place, that are holding up our vehicles going out. Not a fact, just a thought.

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While the trackers are entertaining, they seem to have a fair amount of lag and other issues. And it appears the first Bronco in this build week has been delivered without ever getting to shipped status! 😂😂

Sponsored

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While the trackers are entertaining, they seem to have a fair amount of lag and other issues. And it appears the first Bronco in this build week has been delivered without ever getting to shipped status! 😂😂
I’m hoping I am in the same boat!

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a chat with the manager at the dealership I bought from.
He said they have 2 F150's and one other vehicle that should be arriving about the same time as my Bronco. I believe Ford is trying to get all of the vehicles together to go at the same time.
It may be other vehicles, going to the same place, that are holding up our vehicles going out. Not a fact, just a thought.
That makes some sense! Thanks for sharing.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The activate vehicle button was on my FordPass app today. More excitement