First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed my order for my 4 door hard top wild trax the same day ford opened the order website back in february or march of 2021. I received an email on 6/11/2022 that i was scheduled for production. A week later i received a window sticker. My sticker has a blend date of 6/30/2022. As of today, july 7, nothing has changed. It still shows as “in production” and modules are not active. Any clue how long it might take to get built?
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed my order for my 4 door hard top wild trax the same day ford opened the order website back in february or march of 2021. I received an email on 6/11/2022 that i was scheduled for production. A week later i received a window sticker. My sticker has a blend date of 6/30/2022. As of today, july 7, nothing has changed. It still shows as “in production” and modules are not active. Any clue how long it might take to get built?
I will say same and i just spoke to ford chat and they said not to worry about it and that the next thing i should be looking for is in transit.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another day…another NOTHING!
This sounds like one of those "summarize your Bronco-ordering experience in only 4 words" responses.
700+ days of "another nothing"
4ish days of "ooh, some movement!"

All the magic happens in those 4 days. And so many of those 700 days of silence were painless. The ones at the end seem to be the hardest ones.

Alternately, "Another day, another NOTHING" would be a great song title if we put together a bigass B6G metal band.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
read some of my previous posts...I've got no modules/tear tag and it sat at status of "built" since Saturday and now all of a sudden it's at the dealers lot. The trackers are unreliable at best. Maybe check with chat to see what's up, it could be in transit now.

Tpenn

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will say same and i just spoke to ford chat and they said not to worry about it and that the next thing i should be looking for is in transit.
so from what youve heard form, ford reps???, youmay very well get no kore updates. The next thing you could possibly hear is that its in transit??? I may be too impatient for that lol

Sponsored

Tpenn

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is “ford chat”? Im completely new to all of this. So please excuse my ignorance and thank you for your patience.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so from what youve heard form, ford reps???, youmay very well get no kore updates. The next thing you could possibly hear is that its in transit??? I may be too impatient for that lol
Basically. You can go to fords website and go to the contact tab and get on live chat. Provide your VIN and they can give you the status

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Tpenn

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Basically. You can go to fords website and go to the contact tab and get on live chat. Provide your VIN and they can give you the status

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Thanks. Headed there now. Is everyone in this forum always this helpful? Im really liking this site and the people here.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. Headed there now. Is everyone in this forum always this helpful? Im really liking this site and the people here.
Yeah the folks here are great, just about any question you have someone has an answer.

I mean, I'm pretty knowledgeable about anything when you give me two years to do the research. 🤣

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally started taking Ashwanghanda awhile back to enhance strength at the gym and it's altered my mood a bit. My wife said I'm not as much of an asshole now.

Tpenn

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the person in the ford chat says my bronco order has been sent to the factory and thats the only info they have…..

not so sure that was of any help. Sounds like i may be that rare case where my vin is in the twilight zone.

i just texted my long time friend with my vin. He owns the dealership im having the bronco shipped to. Hopefully his tracker shows something????

i really need my bronco by august 30th. My second job is a fall and winter gig and i need that bronco just for my 2nd job. So fingers crossed.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So the person in the ford chat says my bronco order has been sent to the factory and thats the only info they have…..

not so sure that was of any help. Sounds like i may be that rare case where my vin is in the twilight zone.

i just texted my long time friend with my vin. He owns the dealership im having the bronco shipped to. Hopefully his tracker shows something????

i really need my bronco by august 30th. My second job is a fall and winter gig and i need that bronco just for my 2nd job. So fingers crossed.
I'm in the same boat as you, 6/27 blend and that's the last I heard. Chat people basically told me the same. From what I've seen, you should have it by the end of August, but there is no guarantees. It seems like some Broncos take 2-3 weeks extra for some unknown reason, but it's definitely in production, so hopefully they get whatever part they're waiting for soon.

OP
OP
Mpatient1

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hot damn! for all the getting pushed back we started 6/6 I landed on 6/13, you landed on 6/27 and yet they arrive 2 days apart lol

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat as you, 6/27 blend and that's the last I heard. Chat people basically told me the same. From what I've seen, you should have it by the end of August, but there is no guarantees. It seems like some Broncos take 2-3 weeks extra for some unknown reason, but it's definitely in production, so hopefully they get whatever part they're waiting for soon.
Same story went into production 6/24 with a 7/1 blend and NOTHING ~ no updates NOTHING since 6/24 hopefully it’ll just show up!
Sponsored