Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This cracks me up. When I first got the build date I'd check once a day. When I got within 3 weeks of the actual build week I'd check 4x a day. Now I am limiting myself to once in the morning and once at night, praying I don't get bumped again. Just writing this will likely be a jinx.
This is exactly what I do. I hate it, haha.
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/6 to 6/13 to 6/20 to 6/27. Every bump shows up on Saturdays for me. Still holding for week of 6/27 but we'll see what happens this/next Saturday. šŸ˜¬
Same here. Every 2nd or 3rd Sat since the middle of April, I check and see the news. Kicked in the shorts again. Got my vin beginning of March. This build day has held the longest so far for me.
I check less frequently each week. Sick of the disappointment

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed, it feels like the Bronco gods hand out the bumps on Friday/Saturday. Iā€™ll feel better about sticking to this build week if I survive this weekend.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Message on chat today

" I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Scheduled to Day". This means the order has been assigned a build day ((2022-06-27) and a rotation number. It is 'locked-in' and cannot be amended. There is no ETA available as of yet. "

First time that I receive the "locked in" message. I know you can still be moved, even when it is "locked in", but I'll take this as a small step in the right direction,.

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Message on chat today

" I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Scheduled to Day". This means the order has been assigned a build day ((2022-06-27) and a rotation number. It is 'locked-in' and cannot be amended. There is no ETA available as of yet. "

First time that I receive the "locked in" message. I know you can still be moved, even when it is "locked in", but I'll take this as a small step in the right direction,.
Is this just the regular ford chat on the website? Every time I ask I get the same cut and paste ā€œuse this link to check the order statusā€ which is the same in the email. Then they just give me the build week consistent with the back door link and never the build date. What specifically are you asking them? Iā€™ve been pushed back multiple times so assuming I should actually get built that week.

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this just the regular ford chat on the website? Every time I ask I get the same cut and paste ā€œuse this link to check the order statusā€ which is the same in the email. Then they just give me the build week consistent with the back door link and never the build date. What specifically are you asking them? Iā€™ve been pushed back multiple times so assuming I should actually get built that week.
I go to Support & Service tab on the Ford.com
https://www.ford.com/support/category/service-maintenance/?gnav=header-support
I scroll to the bottom of the page and the Chat bubble pops up.
I ask them for an update on my status and provide them my VIN & Order #

On Friday June 3rd I was bumped from June 13th Build date to June 27th build week.
On Saturday, June 12th, they gave me a build date of June 27th.
Today, they gave me the same build date, but said it's locked in and it can't be changed.

I hope this helps

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat just let me know my build date is scheduled for 7/1! Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I go to Support & Service tab on the Ford.com
https://www.ford.com/support/category/service-maintenance/?gnav=header-support
I scroll to the bottom of the page and the Chat bubble pops up.
I ask them for an update on my status and provide them my VIN & Order #

On Friday June 3rd I was bumped from June 13th Build date to June 27th build week.
On Saturday, June 12th, they gave me a build date of June 27th.
Today, they gave me the same build date, but said it's locked in and it can't be changed.

I hope this helps
Niceā€¦just tried and got the ā€œschedule to dateā€ of 6/29ā€¦.

Iron Oxide

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slave 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just got 7/1 from chat, hopefully they throw in a little extra freedom cuz of the holiday weekend

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the 28th build date now pushed to the 30th
When did you last check? I was on with chat yesterday and so far my 6/28 has held. I guess I'll need to check daily until window sticker time

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When did you last check? I was on with chat yesterday and so far my 6/28 has held. I guess I'll need to check daily until window sticker time
I checked this evening and Iā€™m still holding 6/27. The chat this evening didnā€™t say ā€œlocked inā€, but when I asked whether it was ā€œlocked inā€, they said ā€œitā€™s unlikely to changeā€. We will seeā€¦

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I canā€™t help but get excited. Realistically I have to assume Iā€™ll get bumped or something will happen but man I hope all of us get window stickers and good updates next week!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just checked with chat again, still holding at a 6/28 build day. I'll be a nut and check again next week before window sticker time. We're almost there boys!

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
by this timeframe I was already bumped from the 6/13 build(original build week). Hopefully it means we all hold for 6/27. Has there been examples of people getting bumped the week prior to their build week?
Sponsored