First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked with chat twice this week and nothing has updated in the ford system since last Wednesday. Mods popped and tear tag but nothing else… hoping it shows up soon. Anyone have a guess on how long a rail trip is to Texas?
One year. Give or take
Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talked with chat twice this week and nothing has updated in the ford system since last Wednesday. Mods popped and tear tag but nothing else… hoping it shows up soon. Anyone have a guess on how long a rail trip is to Texas?
We are in precisely the same boat, or so it sounds.

Perusing past build week spreadsheets, it sounds like 1 month +/- a few days is typical duration from tear tag to delivery. The lucky majority get indications of 'built' and 'shipped' status.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updated my info in the tracker doc. Day 2 res, had a 6/29 blend and have received photo and am in shipped status. So surreal after a 2 year wait!

I'm in CA so will be shipped on rail. Current estimate for delivery is be‍tween July 27, 2022 an‍d August 2, 2022. Any insight on how to track rail status? looked at app and fields are blank but not sure if they automatically update once in transit..
I got on Ford chat and as soon as a rep said hello I replied:

"Good morning,
Order#: ****
Sales Code: ******
VIN: ******************

Order is showing as shipped, could you please take a few minutes and provide me with the rail car number for tracking?"

Worked like a charm 🤷

Harmon

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 escalade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sold my DD today… now I need the bronco to replace it. It’s a 3 hour drive from MAP to my dealer. So far according to order tracker, it’s taken 12 days and 8 hours. No update. Just awaiting shipment. Longest 12 days of this waiting game.

Sponsored

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same boat as everyone with 6/27 build.. stuck on blend 7/1. what's weird is my window sticker still shows the tow package, but I deleted that last year since it was "constraining". I guess my dealers order change didnt go through, but its too late now I just have to wait. no one at ford ( at least who i talk to) can say anything more than "its in production"

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same boat as everyone with 6/27 build.. stuck on blend 7/1. what's weird is my window sticker still shows the tow package, but I deleted that last year since it was "constraining". I guess my dealers order change didnt go through, but its too late now I just have to wait. no one at ford ( at least who i talk to) can say anything more than "its in production"
Same story…I knew that 7/1 was going to be bad news! The last call I got the same as all the others. “It’s in the early stages of production and no other updates will be available until it’s built”. I get that but when the hell is that ever going to be?
my guess is after the shut down that they say isn’t true!

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heeeeeey, woke up this morning and the tracker finally shows built!

Untitled.png

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just finished talking to Ford Chat this morning. I was a 6/28 blend date. Chat said still shows as in production. Chat said the ETA to the dealership is 7/30-8/5.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well pizza tracker is back to In Production, but the backdoor link still shows built, and the ordertrack.app still says In Production, interesting.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Norfolk rail car tracker giving status of "ground only" as of 8AM whatever the hell that means, but shows it's in Hapeville Georgia just south of Atlanta. All I know is that means it's less than 3 hours away from me. 🤘

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well pizza tracker is back to In Production, but the backdoor link still shows built, and the ordertrack.app still says In Production, interesting.
Weird, mine was built 6/28. Ford tracker says "In Production". But I got a built email July 1st. Delivery window now pushed a week. Starting to think it's missing parts

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to chat, looks like the rail is in Chicago on it's way to CA. No rail car number though to track with. I guess I have to just wait lol
Sponsored