First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my ford order tracker just changed to built, while the reservation link showed it built this morning...hopefully one will show shipped tomorrow...
Any 7/1 blend dates showing “built” yet? Or better yet…shipped?
mine just changed to built 7/26
Sponsored

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well good news and bad news for me.

Ran by the rail yard on my way home and some how caught the timing just right to catch my rig leaving rail jail after 10 days there. I dont know how I lucked out on the timing but very cool.

1658946377680.jpeg

1658946410326.jpeg

talked to the dealer and it arrived and they slapped me with 3-5 day wait for PDI. I am a BIT upset.
That's my fricken Bronco
Might be similar! but this one will soon be mine. If the dealer can get PDI done ASAP.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be similar! but this one will soon be mine. If the dealer can get PDI done ASAP.
Lol, same color, bumper, top, wheels. Mine left Michigan early Monday morning by convoy. Dealer is 7 hrs from plant. Dealer said it was supposed to arrive late Monday. It's still not there.
Truck driver is probably breaking it in for me.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, same color, bumper, top, wheels. Mine left Michigan early Monday morning by convoy. Dealer is 7 hrs from plant. Dealer said it was supposed to arrive late Monday. It's still not there.
Truck driver is probably breaking it in for me.
fingers crossed for you! I am now waiting the 3 to 5 days for the dealer to PDI the rig but at least I know its close.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fingers crossed for you! I am now waiting the 3 to 5 days for the dealer to PDI the rig but at least I know its close.
My dealer told me if it shows up before 5pm, I can pick mine up same day.
Small dealer in a small town. Gotta love'em!

Sponsored

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me if it shows up before 5pm, I can pick mine up same day.
Small dealer in a small town. Gotta love'em!
that was my hope, I have bought several cars from this dealer before and they always have done a good job. I am a bit shocked after 2 years they are tacking on and arbitrary waiting period for a simple PDI. My understanding is its not very involved, but I could be wrong.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that was my hope, I have bought several cars from this dealer before and they always have done a good job. I am a bit shocked after 2 years they are tacking on and arbitrary waiting period for a simple PDI. My understanding is its not very involved, but I could be wrong.
Things may have changed since I worked at a dealership in the 80's. I swear they basically did some paperwork, visual inspection and a test drive. Probably a little more than that but it didn't take long

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t get any of it! My mods are all there as well as tear tag. Chat says still in production ~ with a 7/30-8/5 eta, now before they stated they couldn’t give me an eta as long as still in production. WTH???
What was your blend? I was 1240/1979.
Glad yours is on its way, none the less.
1302/1979. Keep on trying on the chat. I just think some reps (if not most) are lazy. Try by starting your chat with something funny. Remember most of these people hate their jobs. I always started my chat by saying; “For the love of God where is my Bronco”. Always got a good update.

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another 7/1 blend here as well. Ford tracker still shows "In Production" with a date of 7/26 under it. But i see mods have populated and tear tag as well. I got the same its still in production message from chat with no eta
Don’t be surprised if your Bronco was shipped. My progress is identical as yours. Today chat confirmed that the bronco was on railcar heading my way. Fingers cross.

Sponsored

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/1 blend here and status was moved to Built today.
As soon as your modules populate is just that means your truck was built. After that is just a matter of days to getting shipped. I’m a 7/1 blend. And in the last 2 days everything went form in production to shipped.
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 14B20494-9DA1-4539-95F2-3B4A79CD7FD9

broncolvr

Badlands
First Name
Hobbes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t be surprised if your Bronco was shipped. My progress is identical as yours. Today chat confirmed that the bronco was on railcar heading my way. Fingers cross.
Now what would be awesome! Good luck with your shipment!!

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As soon as your modules populate is just that means your truck was built. After that is just a matter of days to getting shipped. I’m a 7/1 blend. And in the last 2 days everything went form in production to shipped.
I wish, my modules populated 7/1, tear tag a day later. Still in production. :LOL:

scottb01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride SXP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rail or convoy?

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish, my modules populated 7/1, tear tag a day later. Still in production. :LOL:
I’m confident your truck was built and it’s sitting in a lot waiting for chips or special accessories. And if it’s a raptor we are talking about plenty of those. It will be there soon.
Sponsored