First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious if anyone am an show their 1” level on Sasquatch and if someone can show their 2” level on Sasquatch? Trying to decide on which is the better option for level but avoiding the front being higher…Carolina Squat
Sponsored

Last edited:

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the better option should have more to do with what you plan on carrying in the rear of the bronco. Theres lot of variables like full or empty gas tank, surface level, wheel offset/tire selection to judge which kit looks best from pictures.

Are you trying to get a level stance with zero cargo, or with a full back seat+gear? Or a Goldilocks sweet spot right in-between.

I recommend loading the bronco with the desired amount of weight and measure from the body pinch weld nearest front/rear tires. This will give you the best baseline as some vehicles have a very slightly different fender arch height from from to rear. report back so we can analyze whether we go for a top hat spacer, or coil perch lift.

OP
OP
Brock9281

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I still need to get Bronco first :LOL:
I’ll be swapping out Goodyears for Maxxis Razr ATs with Method 703s 0mm. Nothing else will be added on other than 2 kids in the rear. Also this will be a pavement rider for 95% of the time.
Looked at the Perch but not sure I need the extra clearance in rear too.
To answer your question, I’m looking for ride to be about .25-.5 lower in front so to avoid any Carolina Squat appearance

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read on another post a 1 inch front level drastically reduces the rain pooling and dripping in the front door area.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if anyone am an show their 1” level on Sasquatch and if someone can show their 2” level on Sasquatch? Trying to decide on which is the better option for level but avoiding the front being higher…Carolina Squat
The rake varies between Broncos. There's about 1" of stock rake on 2dr sas 2.7L. Also note that springs will settle over time and front/rear settling may not match.

If you buy the $60 RC 1" level kit, there are 3 shims that can be installed individually so you can dial in the height you want. Other kits have only 2 shims, so that limits your options.
upper shim 1 & 2 - 0.185" (~1/4" lift each)​
lower shim 3 - 0.26" (~3/8" lift)​

Ford Bronco 1” vs 2" level kit for Sasquatch 1645393185536

OP
OP
Brock9281

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The rake varies between Broncos. There's about 1" of stock rake on 2dr sas 2.7L. Also note that springs will settle over time and front/rear settling may not match.

If you buy the $60 RC 1" level kit, there are 3 shims that can be installed individually so you can dial in the height you want. Other kits have only 2 shims, so that limits your options.
upper shim 1 & 2 - 0.185" (~1/4" lift each)​
lower shim 3 - 0.26" (~3/8" lift)​

Ford Bronco 1” vs 2" level kit for Sasquatch 1645393185536

That’s awesome information. Where did you locate so I can find measurements for 4dr OBX Sas 2.3L?

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd suggest you wait till you do the wheel n tires then decide for your vehicle...

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome information. Where did you locate so I can find measurements for 4dr OBX Sas 2.3L?
I did the measurements myself as a baseline for a personal project (they are approximate).
Sponsored