Sponsored

Is there a 1.25” level kit for Sasquatch?

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good. I'm thinking kinda the opposite on my non Sas. Ready lift 1 1/4 up front and a Fabtech In the rear
I thought about putting the Fabtech in the rear as well but when I got my bronco, it had almost 2" of rake, so I went with the smaller Rough Country spacer. The Fabtech spacer will give you about 1" of lift when used in the rear.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brock9281

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the Fabtech 1.5" spacer in front, and used just the top spacers from the Rough County 1" level kit in the rear which gave me about 1/2". First pic is before the spacers, others are with them on.

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg
I’m getting Fabtech 1.5” level added to front on Sasquatch. Hopefully it’s level and not noticeable squat

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks so good! How did come to this conclusion of using two different kit products to level it out? Also what step rails are those? I ordered my Wildtrak without in the hopes that several different aftermarket companies would make better alternatives.
Originally I ordered two Fabtech spacers. When I contacted Fabtech they said their spacer was .875" thick and would give a 1.5" lift when used in the front and 1" when used in the rear. I had looked at several threads on here, and it seemed that most Broncos had 1 - 1.5" of rake to them. I wanted to leave about .5 - .75" of rake on my Bronco when done, so thought the Fabtech spacers would work well. When my Bronco arrived, it had between 1.75 - 2" of rake, so I decided to go with a smaller spacer in the rear. I choose Rough Country because I could get it quickly, but the top spacer from Zone, Readylift, etc, would have worked just as well.

The steps are Go Rhino D6 steps. They are up tight to the body which I like because they hide the pinch weld. The only downside, it they only provide a step height that is like 3-4 inches lower than just stepping into the vehicle.

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m getting Fabtech 1.5” level added to front on Sasquatch. Hopefully it’s level and not noticeable squat
Mine was pretty much dead level after adding the 1.5" Fabtech spacer in the front. Here are measurements after both front (first pic) and back (second pic) spacers were added. I'm about 5/8" higher in the rear.

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those Rock Slider power steps look great. Where did you purchase them from? Worth the money in your opinion? Will they offer door-ding protection? Not sure how far the stick out from the body from all of the photos I have seen. Green looks great with all of the black accents and the Old School Bronco emblem is a must! Who sells that? I am making a list of all of my favorite accessories.
I ordered from RSE, 2 month BO. I like them and my wife loves um. She ( and I) is Vertically challenged. They have only been on a day, we shall see. I think they will help with door dings and tire fling. Need something in the front, there is a gap.
Ford Bronco Is there a 1.25” level kit for Sasquatch? 82EA7120-1659-43AD-B20C-2B0EA9C77BE6
That is the only pic, I can get more later….

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought about putting the Fabtech in the rear as well but when I got my bronco, it had almost 2" of rake, so I went with the smaller Rough Country spacer. The Fabtech spacer will give you about 1" of lift when used in the rear.
Right, mine only has 1/2" rake, so 1 1/4" front 1" rear should be good.

OP
OP
Brock9281

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was pretty much dead level after adding the 1.5" Fabtech spacer in the front. Here are measurements after both front (first pic) and back (second pic) spacers were added. I'm about 5/8" higher in the rear.

Ford Bronco Is there a 1.25” level kit for Sasquatch? 82EA7120-1659-43AD-B20C-2B0EA9C77BE6

Awesome! Front should settle a tad too

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did front and back RPG perch collars I think it says 2 1/2 front 1” back.
Those are the inexpensive Ford OEM mudflaps. I cut them to fit the front. I felt the side of the vehicle was getting tore up.
Just installed RSE sliders and will cut and fit the flaps to fit the gap…..
Hope this helps.
How much did you pay to install the RPG kit If you don’t mind me asking? Just curious how much more it might be compared to a basic spacer lift.

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How much did you pay to install the RPG kit If you don’t mind me asking? Just curious how much more it might be compared to a basic spacer lift.
$400ish
Sponsored