Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has this made any headway in the press yet? I haven’t seen much at all. I feel like if we make a stink maybe ford will shift a bit and prioritize those that have been waiting forever.
That could work. If anyone knows someone at top auto mags/blogs, send those ice mountain photos!
Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before anyone goes off...I am a licensed drone pilot and all FAA regulations were followed during these flights.

Dirt Mountain August 17, 2021.
DJI_0710.jpg

Ice Mountain February 6, 2022. (My apologies for the low quality pic, forgot my SD card so these are the cached images)
IMG_5474.jpeg

IMG_5480.jpeg

This is from another holding lot @porkchop express found.
IMG_5482.jpeg
Here we go again, time for all the keyboard auto production experts to FREAK OUT. Get a life, they make 1000 Broncos in a day. What goes on at the plant is Fords business, if you don't like it go buy something else. I've seen more vehicles than this parked at the docks in Houston.

OP
OP
zgoods

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we go again, time for all the keyboard auto production experts to FREAK OUT. Get a life, they make 1000 Broncos in a day. What goes on at the plant is Fords business, if you don't like it go buy something else. I've seen more vehicles than this parked at the docks in Houston.
Lol, freak out as you are now?

I would imagine cars at a dock are ready to be shipped? These are probably missing chips and are definetly not ready to ship.

OP
OP
zgoods

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @zgoods for the new Ice Mountain and Ice Flats pictures.

Those all look like Broncos at Ice Mountain although it is a bit difficult to tell. I wonder if there is a separate Ranger holding yard?
Yeah I think there is a ranger lot somewhere nearby.
Don’t take this the wrong way as most of these broncos probably have missing chips or whatnot, but why is everyone assuming each one of these needs rework? They are producing twice as many broncos as they were during the beginning of the DM debacle. Where do they hold finished waiting for transport vehicles? Could some of these just be waiting transport?
Not waiting for transport, there is no train depot or place for trucks. If you look at aerials of MAP you will see railcars and holding lots on the east and west ends. Then there are two transport lots across Michigan Ave.
I'm ignorant of drone flying laws. How are you allowed to fly one next door to an airport?
The lot is actually located right between two runways. Red is no fly zone, blue requires FAA authorization.
Ford Bronco 1,000's of Broncos Still Waiting...Dirt Mountain Then, Ice Mountain Now. D579D9C4-FCB8-484E-AEC9-19B1726D1C7E

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has this made any headway in the press yet? I haven’t seen much at all. I feel like if we make a stink maybe ford will shift a bit and prioritize those that have been waiting forever.
this is not simply a bronco issue. GM has tons of new pickups waiting in lots just like Ford does. Ford is not going to stop making and selling Bronco’s just because you’re unhappy you haven’t been delivered yet.

Sponsored

Hiwater123

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, stang 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
almost same scenario...after over a year, I had to change my order from a my21 to my22, been in production since January, delivery date went from Feb 8 to May 8, I dont even care anymore, minimal excitement.
Reserved 3rd day, no build date, and no expectations on getting one anytime soon.

After about 12 months of following B6G like a Mexican soap-opera, the initial excitement waned. Got my Bronco Booster when I went to the Moab off roadeo this summer and was pumped again! IT IS an amazing vehicle!

I'll admit, I was a newb. I was under the illusion my reservation meant something. Had no understanding about how the dealer allocation system worked, or that they would change it mid-stream. TWICE.

They shouldn't have sold us on the reservation system when it's the allocation system that counts.

It took a lot of work to turn my kid on Christmas morning anticipation into "minimal excitement", but somehow Ford pulled it off.

My F150 is on its last leg, 2010 with 380K miles. Been waiting on the bronco for a year and a half. Need a new vehicle. Just bought a Toyota 4Runner.

Anyone want a never used Hammock?

702_SR5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By the time these Ever get here it will be more than 20 miles
Can't they just reset the odometer before delivery? It is just an electronic meter already!

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

markpilip