Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The PDF attached is the sequential reservation number list from this forum as of 10/17/2020.

I have done this many times with mixed results/criticism . THIS is for entertainment only. I do this on my free time and its not that fun, but I enjoy it and people request it.

I pull this list from the reservations that YOU have entered. If you do not see your reservation on this list - you did not enter your number correctly.
  • The reservation number DOES NOT accurately coincide with the timestamp. (meaning-you could have a higher number and have a lower timestamp or vice versa.) BUT, this is what we have and not what Ford has, so this is as accurate as we can get. Its pretty close so don't worry too much.
  • The dates reserved are what YOU entered. MANY MANY MANY 7/14's are really 7/13's. Don't let this bother you. If you reserved the first night, you will be just fine.
  • Again-this is a data pull from this website and will generally let you know your place here.
  • You can do a find function to find your user name.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The PDF attached is the sequential reservation number list from this forum as of 10/17/2020.

I have done this many times with mixed results/criticism . THIS is for entertainment only. I do this on my free time and its not that fun.

I pull this list from the reservations that YOU have entered. If you do not see your reservation on this list - you did not enter your number correctly.
  • The reservation number DOES NOT accurately coincide with the timestamp. (meaning-you could have a higher number and have a lower timestamp or vice versa.) BUT, this is what we have and not what Ford has, so this is as accurate as we can get. Its pretty close so don't worry too much.
  • The dates reserved are what YOU entered. MANY MANY MANY 7/14's are really 7/13's. Don't let this bother you. If you reserved the first night, you will be just fine.
  • Again-this is a data pull from this website and will generally let you know your place here.
  • You can do a find function to find your user name.
I think the most important thing I have learned from this list today is everyone who placed their reservation before September 18 can get a Bronco in 2021.
I also learned that Ford is able to pop out 1300 F-150s a day. Thats almost a half a million in a year.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the most important thing I have learned from this list today is everyone who placed their reservation before September 18 can get a Bronco in 2021.
I also learned that Ford is able to pop out 1300 F-150s a day. Thats almost a half a million in a year.
I hope you are right. Delays and other constraints will be inevitable. I personally only bet on about 70-80k Broncos being delivered for 2021. I think if you reserved after the first few weeks after 7/13 you will get one. After that, it will go to 2022. Remember F150's have a dedicated assembly line. Broncos do not.

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for putting it together, my takeaway is that you can see the grouping for the First Editions and the reservation numbers are all spread out. But the dates are all pretty much inline.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope you are right. Delays and other constraints will be inevitable. I personally only bet on about 70-80k Broncos being delivered for 2021. I think if you reserved after the first few weeks after 7/13 you will get one. After that, it will go to 2022. Remember F150's have a dedicated assembly line. Broncos do not.
I think Ford will over deliver. Take a look at what Ford is really able to do. If they have 200,000 Bronco orders and can do 1300 a day?

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just confirms I ordered too late lol

I have done this many times with mixed results/criticism . THIS is for entertainment only. I do this on my free time and its not that fun, but I enjoy it and people request it.
So you enjoy doing not fun things? :unsure:

Anyway it's great. You've exceeded expectations. Can't say the same for B&P or BN's interior walkthrough.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as an FYI the dealers can see our time stamp in the Ford system right down to the second. The last time I spoke with the sales manager at my dealership he looked my reservation up and confirmed my 7/13 at xx : xx PM and 24 seconds time stamp that corporate has in the reservation system. He confirmed the reservation # is irrelevant and the time stamp is what dictates your reservation order.

Since the forum members didnā€™t enter the actual time of their reservation and only entered the date, then filtering the spreadsheet based on date will be the most accurate but still wonā€™t get us there. Thank you for sharing my spreadsheet geekery and doing this though!

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given that math nerds practice voodoo I don't understand... I bet a math nerd could decode the reservation number by just comparing the first edition reservation numbers.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this list because even though the logical part of me knows time stamp is the be-all end-all, illogical me loves being number 31 on the list. ?

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this list because even though the logical part of me knows time stamp is the be-all end-all, illogical me loves being number 31 on the list. ?
If you end up getting your bronco before me, I will find you... just so I can check it out lol

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 F-150, ā€˜20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t understand why people keep comparing the F-150 manufacturing capacity to the broncoā€™s... The F-150 is built with 100% line dedication at 2 factories, Dearborn and Kansas City. The bronco is being built on 1 shared line at 1 factory, MAP.... If ford can build broncos at a 1/4 rate of the F-150, then itā€™s at 100% manufacturing capability.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as an FYI the dealers can see our time stamp in the Ford system right down to the second. The last time I spoke with the sales manager at my dealership he looked my reservation up and confirmed my 7/13 at xx : xx PM and 24 seconds time stamp that corporate has in the reservation system. He confirmed the reservation # is irrelevant and the time stamp is what dictates your reservation order.

Since the forum members didnā€™t enter the actual time of their reservation and only entered the date, then filtering the spreadsheet based on date will be the most accurate but still wonā€™t get us there. Thank you for sharing my spreadsheet geekery and doing this though!
This is correct about the timestamp. It is the numeric that Ford is using for fulfilling orders (and probably other factors like some form of grouping, trim and available parts).

Your assigned dealer has this.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reserved on the 14th so iā€™m hoping to get mine within the first month of deliveries

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t understand why people keep comparing the F-150 manufacturing capacity to the broncoā€™s... The F-150 is built with 100% line dedication at 2 factories, Dearborn and Kansas City. The bronco is being built on 1 shared line at 1 factory, MAP.... If ford can build broncos at a 1/4 rate of the F-150, then itā€™s at 100% manufacturing capability.
Ford is planning to spend $1.45 billion on 2 Detroit factories to build its new Bronco and Ranger, adding 3,000 jobs in the process https://www.businessinsider.com/ford-to-add-3000-jobs-in-the-detroit-area-invest-145b-2019-12
Sponsored