Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the ford tracker website also show as shipped for you?
It does on mine. But previously one of mine was delayed compared to the email, I think in production I got the email before it showed online.
Sponsored

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The emails are definitely a day behind what’s actually happening from what I’ve noticed sifting through the posts. My bronco is at the dealership now. I am local so no real wait for transport.

funkyvox

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my rail information: railcar CTTX690552 on CSX. However, I called the tracking number and it doesn't recognize the initials. Can any help or give me tips on tracking this?

UPDATE: finally got it to understand the initials, but there is no location status yet.

Last edited:

Ellager Eened

Outer Banks
First Name
RR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got an email from my dealer, ETA is Nov 9-15 by Convoy to Wisconsin. Looks like the trackers are not updating much.
Very excited, hopefully everyone's ships quickly!

Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does the ford tracker website also show as shipped for you?
Yes all trackers show shipped

I give up on looking. Still showing in production, Ford tracker says in production 11/3 but window sticker shows blend of 11/2. Assuming it was pushed back.?. There were any mods other than aux switches and keyless entry pad to have to wait on. Was number 1065/1412.
Fingers crossed I'm not just sitting around waiting on something.
My bronco had to go to the mod shop for graphic package, steps, and still got released. It really seems like its luck.

The emails are definitely a day behind what’s actually happening from what I’ve noticed sifting through the posts. My bronco is at the dealership now. I am local so no real wait for transport.
Looks like you will be the first to post a photo of your ride!

fenderbender

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called to get current location just now. Sounds like our Broncos made it to Walbridge, OH (Toledo) today (11/3), and scheduled to make it to Blue Island, IL (Chicago) on 11/6. That's only about 350 miles from Granger so seems plausible they make it to Granger next week.
I think mine is on the same rail car as yours headed for Granger. How did you get this position status update?

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes all trackers show shipped

My bronco had to go to the mod shop for graphic package, steps, and still got released. It really seems like its luck.

Looks like you will be the first to post a photo of your ride!
Thanks for including that info in your sig. Really helpful as a proxy for the rest of us.
I blended the day after you but have the tow package and roof rack. Hoping to get an email today or tomorrow latest.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for including that info in your sig. Really helpful as a proxy for the rest of us.
I blended the day after you but have the tow package and roof rack. Hoping to get an email today or tomorrow latest.
No problem. I know we have spreadsheets but saw several that did it before me and thought it would be a quick reference for those down the line.

crookedtail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think mine is on the same rail car as yours headed for Granger. How did you get this position status update?
Following the directions here, I believe it was originally on a CSX train but has since transferred to Norfolk Southern. Just called and it was in Gibson, IN as of yesterday morning.

Sponsored

Jd1539

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Starting to get nervous us 10/31 weekers fell into the shipping ether. Maybe dirt mountain even. Looks like some rail orders are going out but looks like 85 people are Awaiting Shipment like myself from last week.

Jd1539

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is your dealer small with not much inventory ? I’m convoy in NE Ohio blend 10/12 and still waiting for shipment bc my my dealer is so small, other big dealers around Cleveland get inventory in regularly, my dealer gets the Ford shaft bc of its size!
Pretty decent dealer size for the area. It looks like a lot of people are not shipping so wondering if it's something more macro. It's crazy because some 10/24 builds were built and shipped in a day and now we drag on. Add it to the saga we've all experienced so far.

BroncoAbe

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else not received their 'built' email? I was an 11/4 build date, but checked all of the trackers and nothing yet. I figured it may take another day or two, but wanted to see if any other 10/31ers were in the same boat?

Also a Granger resy and saw that some people already had their rail info, so was getting a little nervous. Thanks for the help / info as always!

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else not received their 'built' email? I was an 11/4 build date, but checked all of the trackers and nothing yet. I figured it may take another day or two, but wanted to see if any other 10/31ers were in the same boat?

Also a Granger resy and saw that some people already had their rail info, so was getting a little nervous. Thanks for the help / info as always!
I'm 11/04 and still show "in production", no emails for me.

Jd1539

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea if you don’t ship in the next week or 2 come join the awaiting shipment thread, it’s like a support group for ones that Ford doesn’t them to have their Broncos

But if you are a larger dealer you should be ok
Eek. Let's hope not. The email and Ford chat said 11/7 (today) to 11/13 delivery. Still very possible from MI to PA.
Sponsored