First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That shipped email should be coming soon. My delivery window was moved back a few days since its been on the ground in Ft. Worth for 8 days now.....
I sure hope so man, it's been a hell of a ride! At least shipping should only take a couple of hours for me :D Now if only Rally Armor would release their mudflaps already and I would be all set for some winter exploring.
Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sure hope so man, it's been a hell of a ride! At least shipping should only take a couple of hours for me :D Now if only Rally Armor would release their mudflaps already and I would be all set for some winter exploring.
I already have a set of these waiting in my shop for the bronco lol.
Ford Bronco 10/31/2022 build week group 1669815243065

SunnDogg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 1976 Bronco & 1969 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
two ways it is supposed to work: 1) Your signed DORA from pre-March 11 22 matches be the price on your final purchase agreement if you made no changes after March 11, 22. It won’t show up as a separate certificate code, which is confusing the heck out of dealers and buyers alike. Or 2) the dealer charges you the new price and ford remibuses them 45 days after the sale. That check is supposed to go directly to you from what I have read, but not sure how that works. Granger did it the first way.
Thank you very much, @Ohnoohnoooo I have requested the updated purchase agreement from Shelby to review the numbers. I did change from a 2 door to a 4 door on 12.8.21 (same model) and she is stating that because of this change I am no longer able to receive that adjustment. Does that sound correct to you?

Update: Got it sorted out. They did not see my previous DORA in their system and honored the old pricing once I provided it to them.

Last edited:

cmart101

Outer Banks
First Name
Chasity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From my sales guy at Blair:
About 4-5 years ago we could send a driver down to go pick up vehicles but they no longer let us do that so we are at mercy of the transport company bringing it here. There are a few Broncos of other salespeople that have been there for a couple weeks, so maybe they'll load yours with theirs as it seems like they'll bring loads of those to us all at once 🤞🏼
Got an actually helpful update from Ford Chat today. My ETA was 11/23 to 11/29. That passed with no email update. They just gave me a new ETA of 11/27 to 12/3 which seems on track for other Blair deliveries of 1-2 weeks from rail to dealer. So fingers crossed and hopes are high for this weekend!

Dodds2014

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got an actually helpful update from Ford Chat today. My ETA was 11/23 to 11/29. That passed with no email update. They just gave me a new ETA of 11/27 to 12/3 which seems on track for other Blair deliveries of 1-2 weeks from rail to dealer. So fingers crossed and hopes are high for this weekend!
I sure hope mine rides with yours! If you hear from Blair, please let me know!
I’ve been so discouraged and have not held out as long as many of you have.

Sponsored

Ls-sn95

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ls swapped sn95
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email from Granger that ours has arrived as well! Waiting to see the pricing to see if they give the full price protection as I haven't changed my order (only package change sept 2021).

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received the 'arrived' email from Samantha at Granger. Apparently my finance person is OOTO until Monday so I couldn't even transact until then which means my bank's locked in rate expires. And I now have to tack on a percentage point to the new APR. Annoying.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received the 'arrived' email from Samantha at Granger. Apparently my finance person is OOTO until Monday so I couldn't even transact until then which means my bank's locked in rate expires. And I now have to tack on a percentage point to the new APR. Annoying.
Did you talk Granger about that? I feel given that information they would want to help you out. I was able to just get a check from my bank to hand to the dealer the rate was set and locked from that point on. Or talk to the bank, see if you can get some sort of extension.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't they have another available Finance person that can complete the transaction for you? (Their website shows 6 individuals in Finance.) Why do they require you to work with a specific one?

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you very much, @Ohnoohnoooo I have requested the updated purchase agreement from Shelby to review the numbers. I did change from a 2 door to a 4 door on 12.8.21 (same model) and she is stating that because of this change I am no longer able to receive that adjustment. Does that sound correct to you?

Update: Got it sorted out. They did not see my previous DORA in their system and honored the old pricing once I provided it to them.
Great news!

And for anyone looking the 22 price flowchart of eligibility is here

Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the email from Granger that ours has arrived as well! Waiting to see the pricing to see if they give the full price protection as I haven't changed my order (only package change sept 2021).
I'd recommend to see/verify the "cash price" for your new purchase agreement and compare it to your signed DORA/WBDO from the last time you updated your order. Those numbers were correct for me, but asking about "price protection" is what confused things. The $825 (or $695) if you are eligible from MY21-22 will be a line item on the purchase agreement called "MANUFACTURER’S REBATE" under "TRADE-IN GROSS ALLOWANCE" where things like trades, rebates and down payments are deducted.

I'm guessing you are all good!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't they have another available Finance person that can complete the transaction for you? (Their website shows 6 individuals in Finance.) Why do they require you to work with a specific one?
Did you talk Granger about that? I feel given that information they would want to help you out. I was able to just get a check from my bank to hand to the dealer the rate was set and locked from that point on. Or talk to the bank, see if you can get some sort of extension.
I'm working through it with them and might be able to salvage but not looking good. Will report back when concluded.

Ls-sn95

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ls swapped sn95
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd recommend to see/verify the "cash price" for your new purchase agreement and compare it to your signed DORA/WBDO from the last time you updated your order. Those numbers were correct for me, but asking about "price protection" is what confused things. The $825 (or $695) if you are eligible from MY21-22 will be a line item on the purchase agreement called "MANUFACTURER’S REBATE" under "TRADE-IN GROSS ALLOWANCE" where things like trades, rebates and down payments are deducted.

I'm guessing you are all good!
Pricing looks all good to me, the 825 was there and taken off as well. Should be picking it up next Tuesday!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Came down to the wire. Granger sent the purchase order about an hour ago. I flipped it to the bank. Rate actually expired today but bank rep was able to get it held and loan is funded. Given this entire 30 month process what's a little more drama. Fingers crossed there's none on the flight out and drive back next week. Next update will hopefully be a pic of me with it.

And happy to see some folks on chip hold are getting built. A slow trickle is better than a hold on the entire 11/4 batch.

Dodds2014

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called CSX tonight and it finally changed from arrived (Saturday) to “placed at customer location” as of 5 this evening. Hopefully that means it’s ready to head to Blair!
Sponsored