First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I checked the tracker this morning, it finally says it’s built. So now the wait begins for the shipping. Hopefully that will go quicker than the chip hold. Come on bronco!!!! Come to mama !!!!!!!!

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I checked the tracker this morning, it finally says it’s built. So now the wait begins for the shipping. Hopefully that will go quicker than the chip hold. Come on bronco!!!! Come to mama !!!!!!!!
Mine has been built since 11/23. Sitting at MAP, waiting for a train. Released to carrier so no problem with a chip hold. It's just sitting. Hopefully by year end...maybe early January. We will see.

JoeyVyko

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tracker has switched to Built for me as well. Hoping to go grab it after new years. Probably fly into DTW and see if someone will pick me up or rent an enterprise.

Sponsored

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called the Ford Marketing phone number and they 'escalated' my case and provided me a case number. I doubt this will improve anything but give it a shot...
1-800-334-4375
Absolutely worthless phone call to this number. My Magic 8 Ball has more information, come on FORD

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Absolutely worthless phone call to this number. My Magic 8 Ball has more information, come on FORD
That's really frustrating. The woman I spoke to was helpful but stated the same info that Ford chat had. The executive assistant called me back yesterday and said she would send a request to the plant to mark it as a "hot" shipment. We will see if that does anything but I highly doubt it. I have no confidence in Ford at all.

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's really frustrating. The woman I spoke to was helpful but stated the same info that Ford chat had. The executive assistant called me back yesterday and said she would send a request to the plant to mark it as a "hot" shipment. We will see if that does anything but I highly doubt it. I have no confidence in Ford at all.
Thats cool the only elevation on my order was my blood pressure, I have gotten screwed on my low finance rate and my trade is falling by the day. It will really suck when my trade becomes another year old in a few weeks. So tempted to buy off the lot from some local dealers who sell for MSRP but want to stay loyal to my Dealer. Suck to jump because my order is built.

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talking to dealer and if my 2022 arrives in January or later I stand to lose 6-7K on my trade since it will be a year older. If I dump it to Carvana today I lose the sales tax break, FML Ford

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 10/31/2022 build week group 43BD37DA-1C77-4716-93D1-C1106CB2D34D

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!
My twin! Are those just plug in regular Christmas lights?? Picking mine up on Monday and would love to do that!

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My twin! Are those just plug in regular Christmas lights?? Picking mine up on Monday and would love to do that!
Yes. LEDs. These right here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L4BMJPN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

The lead from the plug is nice and long to run it from the start of the lights at the aft end of the roof rack, through the notch in the rear hatch gasket and into the receptacle at the rear of the center console.

The nice part is that receptacle turns on and off with the engine. Meaning the lights do NOT turn on in ACC mode, rather only when the engine is running. So no need to plug them in and out or monkey with a remote or batteries. Super easy. Lots of thumbs up!

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. LEDs. These right here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L4BMJPN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

The lead from the plug is nice and long to run it from the start of the lights at the aft end of the roof rack, through the notch in the rear hatch gasket and into the receptacle at the rear of the center console.

The nice part is that receptacle turns on and off with the engine. Meaning the lights do NOT turn on in ACC mode, rather only when the engine is running. So no need to plug them in and out or monkey with a remote or batteries. Super easy. Lots of thumbs up!
Nice, thanks! Just ordered a set!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, thanks! Just ordered a set!
I'm going to save you a big headache. My advice is to start by finding the middle point of the lights. String the plugless half starting at the rear center cross bar and head left finishing at the front left windshield accessory mount. Then do the same with the plugged half and head right. You'll have to double back on the right side to get the plug back into the cabin but that's no big deal.

The space between the bar and the roof is slim and these lights LOVE to get tangled just by looking at them, so trying to feed the entire string through will result in a lot of swearing, panel scratches and a waste of an hour. I almost cancelled Christmas it was so frustrating. Calmer heads prevailed though and the result was worth it.

Good luck and enjoy!

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to save you a big headache. My advice is to start by finding the middle point of the lights. String the plugless half starting at the rear center cross bar and head left finishing at the front left windshield accessory mount. Then do the same with the plugged half and head right. You'll have to double back on the right side to get the plug back into the cabin but that's no big deal.

The space between the bar and the roof is slim and these lights LOVE to get tangled just by looking at them, so trying to feed the entire string through will result in a lot of swearing, panel scratches and a waste of an hour. I almost cancelled Christmas it was so frustrating. Calmer heads prevailed though and the result was worth it.

Good luck and enjoy!
Haha thanks for the advice. I'll have the wife help as she seems to somehow enjoy tasks that I find so infuriating, mundane and repetitive! I'm sure it'll come out looking nice 😀

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha thanks for the advice. I'll have the wife help as she seems to somehow enjoy tasks that I find so infuriating, mundane and repetitive! I'm sure it'll come out looking nice 😀
Always good to have a special helper!
Post up a pic once you're illuminated!
Sponsored