Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No rear cup holders and vents.
Entire video was a fail by not mentioning the cupholders. Give those Bronco haters something to latch onto!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's actually a very good list.

I'd argue against the removable roof being a negative, as that's actually a big draw for many, but I can understand the opinion.

Well done.

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to say that this guy does a pretty good video. Unfortunately, the stuff that bothers him borders on picky.
About the only real gripes in my view is the ac vents - tangible, real-world problem; #5 - for the 10% who will add a winch and #2 - for the rare chance they get damaged, by the 10% who might do that kind of off-roading. The rest of it is just window dressing and personal preference.
Do all these things really "bother" you? Really, a wiper blade and an antenna?
I agree, great video and great job. However most of his ten things are pretty petty. I have a Jeep Rubicon and if I created a list, it would have more that ten items and most would not be picky at all.
Anyone can create a petty list of things they don't like but come on. Short wipers!!?? really?? have you ever seen a really long wiper at the six o clock position on a short piece of glass?? LMAO. Antenna?? get a stubby!! we all like to modify our rigs. Well lookie there!! they left a project for you. The only real issues here are the rock rails but my Rubicon is the same, the bolts on the LCA's.........Id look to see if I can run them in the opposite direction.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around an interior with large swaths of hard plastic in a 60k vehicle. 60k gets me a mid range Audi or even domestic pickup truck with an interior that is all leather and soft touch.

No memory seats!!??!!?? Are you effing kidding me??
Let’s be honest, if you are thinking about “what I can get for 60k” maybe this isn’t the right vehicle for you? I could get a c8 corvette for what I am spending.. but will I? No I want a bronco.

it’s 2021 almost everything is plastic to some degree

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not a fan of the Hate/Love videos on YouTube. The titles are always polarizing, yet the content is either some sort of muddied middle ground or ridiculously a non-issue. I get that it gets you clicks, but I do wish people would come up with more clever titles for these types of videos.

That said, you did a great job (as usual) and I look forward to your next video. As long as it's not '10 things I love about the Bronco'. :LOL:

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think people are making too big a deal out of the rear AC vents thing (lack of). My F150 SuperCrew is a much bigger cabin, has similar front vent setup- 2 on the outside of the dash, two in the center surrounding the screen. Point the center ones up at the celing, put it on high and eventually the rear passengers are begging for mercy. We have driven from Louisiana to Colorado several times, three kids in the back seats, 12 hour plus days in the saddle. You'll be fine.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is @Administrator approved. I know we are all excited for the new Bronco. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through some paces here in Utah. I’m dying to redo the Pony Express in one. I think ripping those historic trails would be spectacular in a Bronco. But that doesn’t mean everything is roses and clovers. There are still a few things I’m not so found of. This is that list.
10 Things I Hate About The New Ford Bronco
Very well done man. There are things we all love and hate about the Bronco, for me you nailed them (minus the roof, but that's me). I think the 2-door could've been worked on a little more in regards to the back seats and maybe have been made a little longer to make it a bit more practical for those who just don't want 4 doors. But again that's me and I because of your video I actually feel comfortable saying things like this haha.

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He only dissed on the Wildtrak because it has plastic bumpers..
True. But, in that comment he seemed to suggest that it was kind of a useless trim level. That’s all I meant.

By the way, I definitely don’t disagree with the sentiment - I hate the plastic bumper.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very good video. I agree to a point with all of them except the removable top...zero chance I would buy one without a removable top. FJ Cruiser would still be here and bought in droves if it had had one. It is THE most critical non-negotiable feature. It would fail miserably without it.

That said, all the others are valid and good points. Those LCA bolts are baffling, and I still don’t know what to do about them. I will add extra nuts to protect the threads...but to your point, how the heck do I prevent them from being sheared off? Someone will have to put out a little teeny LCA skid plate that bolts under them and just protects the bolts. Is that possible?
Maybe if someone came out with a direct stock replacement that had them recessed to protect them? Something, anything! So many options besides what they currently have shown.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well done sir. Now, you have me thinking about things I didn't even know about. :) But, I would like to add #11. If FMC/Jeep can design a relatively flat rear cargo area when the rear seat backs are down in their 4 door, why of why couldn't Ford do the same with the Bronco?

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you lose both electrical power and hydraulic brakes, well, then you've got an extreme fringe case of "bad times."
That is an understatement! ⚠

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around an interior with large swaths of hard plastic in a 60k vehicle. 60k gets me a mid range Audi or even domestic pickup truck with an interior that is all leather and soft touch.

No memory seats!!??!!?? Are you effing kidding me??
Then go buy an Audi?
Sponsored