Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.21.50 PM

Woah, Ford's site updated! Of course it's useless because it says it's been built and shipped and is in Final Prep. But still exciting!

And the Owner Registration works. Tons more info. Fun!

Module page is an error. That should update tomorrow when they make it?

cvd2486

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1984 Mercedes 300D, 2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woah, Ford's site updated! Of course it's useless because it says it's been built and shipped and is in Final Prep. But still exciting!

And the Owner Registration works. Tons more info. Fun!

Module page is an error. That should update tomorrow when they make it?
I think you are misreading that screenshot - the check marks will fill in as it progresses. So far that only shows "Order Confirmed" not "Final Prep"

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are misreading that screenshot - the check marks will fill in as it progresses. So far that only shows "Order Confirmed" not "Final Prep"
Ah, indeed I did read it wrong. I assumed the blue area was the progress. I missed the check marks. Thanks!

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was exciting to see the official Ford tracking site working finally and my status is still "In Production". When I checked modules, I have BCE populated but no PCM and no "tear tag". Hoping this doesn't mean a chip hold, but that seems possible given what I've read on the 11/14 thread. Anyone order accessories already? With Black Friday sales going on, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a few items.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah, indeed I did read it wrong. I assumed the blue area was the progress. I missed the check marks. Thanks!
Mine finally updated for the first time in 8 months this morning on the Ford website and shows “in production”. 11/21 blend date.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine finally updated for the first time in 8 months this morning on the Ford website and shows “in production”. 11/21 blend date.
Are you also checking Order Check? Modules activated?

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't received any emails since i got bumped to 11/21/22 but just checked the tracker app as well as the Ford Tracker and it works finally. Tracker app says blend date of 11/23 and I was able to get my sticker. IT'S HAPPENING FINALLY! I hope...

Sponsored

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sticker is back and my bronco was built 11/21 :) now the fun part of waiting for it to get to the dealer!

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was exciting to see the official Ford tracking site working finally and my status is still "In Production". When I checked modules, I have BCE populated but no PCM and no "tear tag". Hoping this doesn't mean a chip hold, but that seems possible given what I've read on the 11/14 thread. Anyone order accessories already? With Black Friday sales going on, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a few items.
Yes, I have started ordering accessories to take advantage of Black Friday sales prices. Disappointing to hear that we might face yet another delay by a possible chip hold. I'm trying to stay optimistic that mine will be ready for a a happy new year...

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I have started ordering accessories to take advantage of Black Friday sales prices. Disappointing to hear that we might face yet another delay by a possible chip hold. I'm trying to stay optimistic that mine will be ready for a a happy new year...
yeah between chip hold and possible rail strike I’m like 🙈🤞😅