Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. It got pushed again 12/26 - 1/4/23 and it hasn't shipped
I'm in the same boat as you and @jokneekap . Make sure y'all check with the Ford Chat App also - they gave me more current info than any of the emails i received - including the train car I was assigned.
Sponsored

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pushed a 5th time this morning. Now at 12/29 - 1/4 awaiting shipping.

jokneekap

Black Diamond
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw i3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11/22 blend date, chip hold, “built” 12/8, and awaiting shipping since then. My 12/23-12/29 delivery window is over with zero updates. Ford Chat confirmed it is still awaiting shipping. Maybe it will arrive in another month, maybe not. I’m apathetic about when I get it.
I know this is awful, but it really does help me mentally to hear from people who are in the same/similar boat as me. I have no close friends who have ordered a bronco so this does help with how frustrated I am. I also contacted chat and exact same info as you - released from factory, awaiting shipment. Sigh.

one frustration i have is I sold my mountain car back when I changed my order the first time in fall of 2021 so now Ive been restricted from skiing or going where I want since then. going on my second ski season without a way to get there. my commuter car is electric, rear wheel drive with about an 80 mile range. I am aware how first world problem this sounds and bad on me for not thinking it would take almost 2 years to get this car.

anyway, I appreciate not being completely alone in this wait and you responding with frustration as well.

Last edited:

jokneekap

Black Diamond
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw i3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
11/22 blend date, chip hold, “built” 12/8, and awaiting shipping since then. My 12/23-12/29 delivery window is over with zero updates. Ford Chat confirmed it is still awaiting shipping. Maybe it will arrive in another month, maybe not. I’m apathetic about when I get it.
Ask your dealer to check vin view. Mine has been in awaiting shipment status since 12/7 after getting released from chip hold. Find out yesterday it’s already at the port and dealer is expecting it today. No shipped email, no shipped status, no rail car #. Wasn’t a believer that this could happen but guess it’s a real thing to have them fly under the radar

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer to check vin view. Mine has been in awaiting shipment status since 12/7 after getting released from chip hold. Find out yesterday it’s already at the port and dealer is expecting it today. No shipped email, no shipped status, no rail car #. Wasn’t a believer that this could happen but guess it’s a real thing to have them fly under the radar
I have heard that’s not uncommon either for the Ford systems to have no idea where it’s at. Sounds crazy but if you think how Ford typically works a shipment to the dealer is just that. The dealer doesn’t really care when it shows up down to the day.

But these custom orders Bronco changed all that, except the systems weren’t ready.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever check with the shipping company like United Road Logistics? Or were all your status checks through Ford?

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you ever check with the shipping company like United Road Logistics? Or were all your status checks through Ford?
All through ford. United road never worked for me with the vin. Never got a rail car number either so couldn’t track it that way. Was completely in the dark

jokneekap

Black Diamond
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw i3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

68F13C9C-835F-4D60-BAEC-4C02D19E444E.jpeg
Finally marked as shipped.
I love the "check out the accessories". Like come on, can we at least see our car we've been waiting for first!? hehe

Sponsored

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build date 11/28 bumped again but only by one day went 12/30-1/5 to 12/31-1/6. Knowing that its still awaiting shipment per my dealer, customer service, and the links probably going to be pushed another week or two again.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build date 11/28 bumped again but only by one day went 12/30-1/5 to 12/31-1/6. Knowing that its still awaiting shipment per my dealer, customer service, and the links probably going to be pushed another week or two again.
Those estimates are wildly optimistic. Too bad they don’t have an algorithm that actually takes account that they haven’t shipped and then factors in the shipping time. Instead they just bump to the next window with no regards to anything.

I’m completely ignoring the dates until I have evidence that it’s shipped and also just to update my sig to humor myself.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those estimates are wildly optimistic. Too bad they don’t have an algorithm that actually takes account that they haven’t shipped and then factors in the shipping time. Instead they just bump to the next window with no regards to anything.

I’m completely ignoring the dates until I have evidence that it’s shipped and also just to update my sig to humor myself.
Yep. My date bumped again today too. That's 6 times. I'm done watching. These dates are meaningless.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. My date bumped again today too. That's 6 times. I'm done watching. These dates are meaningless.
Oh look, another bump for me. That’s two in the last couple days.

Pig1744

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First post. Wildtrack 11/30 build date still awaiting shipment. Delivery date started at 12/15-12/21, 12/20-12/27, 12/26-12/31 now 12/30-1/3. At this rate hope to see it February.
Sponsored