Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail car is in Chicago as expected. No ETA for leaving which is also expected. There’ll be a big shuffle as the car get hooked to the right train coming west.

I was told this can take a couple days and I probably won’t check again until Monday. Probably…

Update: Confirmed in Chicago. Can't tell yet which way it's going next.

Interestingly Google is showing The Beltway Railway Company as closed but I was able to get this tracking data from their site.

I believe IHB is just a local train shuffling company. I'm guessing they will move the train car from CSX to it's next carrier. Which I assume will be BNSF.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Bronco-Trip2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im just going to pretend my bronco is not built and sitting at map and wait for the dealer to call lol

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im just going to pretend my bronco is not built and sitting at map and wait for the dealer to call lol
I'm right there with you. My delivery date just got bumped again

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know if I am patient or apathetic after years of waiting for Ford to make my Bronco.

Sponsored

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I check to back door link to see how much more delayed my EDD is more than I check it to see if it has been shipped.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know if I am patient or apathetic after years of waiting for Ford to make my Bronco.
I'm a bit of both. My greatest fear is that doesn't go away when it arrives.

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In our build week spreadsheet, how accurate do we think it is that only 8 of 102 Broncos are showing as being delivered and none since 12/27?

Not a formal poll, but...
By which date do you actually believe you will see your Bronco delivered to your dealer
A. January 20th
B. February 3rd
C. February 17th
D. I think it will be a MY2024 :LOL:

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cannot commit to your poll. The answers are just estimates, the dates for A, B, and C can change. you should ask your dealer for more information.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In our build week spreadsheet, how accurate do we think it is that only 8 of 102 Broncos are showing as being delivered and none since 12/27?

Not a formal poll, but...
By which date do you actually believe you will see your Bronco delivered to your dealer
A. January 20th
B. February 3rd
C. February 17th
D. I think it will be a MY2024 :LOL:
There was some sort of massive delay coming into December. Mine said clean but I'm not sure that's true. Maybe it was and there was just a big backup getting them onto a train (very plausible).

Broncos are flowing but only at a trickle.

1/20 is plausible for me only because it's not sitting at MAP. Once it leaves the switchyard at Chicago I'll have a better idea.

But if you think they are having a hard time loading the trains they are also having trouble unloading them. Then finding truckers to get them to the dealers. Just nothing is running as smoothly as we hope.

Sponsored

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There was some sort of massive delay coming into December. Mine said clean but I'm not sure that's true. Maybe it was and there was just a big backup getting them onto a train (very plausible).

1/20 is plausible for me only because it's not sitting at MAP. Once it leaves the switchyard at Chicago I'll have a better idea.

But if you think they are having a hard time loading the trains they are also having trouble unloading them. Then finding truckers to get them to the dealers. Just nothing is running as smoothly as we hope.

I agree with your assessment. Shipping delays directly related to rail capacity seems to be the culprit and not Ford's ability to get them out of MAP.

The winter storm only made it worse - https://www.trains.com/trn/news-rev...ll-shippers-delays-continue-in-wake-of-storm/

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got the email telling me I’m moved out to 1/13-1/19 although their system had updated to this a while ago.

I’m still holding out hope for the assembly line photo.

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my truck appears to be dropped off at the yard awaiting pickup by a car carrier. Fords eta of delivery was 1/16-1/22 for a few weeks and I just got the email from Ford today saying so. But as of a few minutes ago its now 1/10-1/16? Highly doubt that new estimate is correct but

While we wait for that heres the assembly line photo I received today.
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 084DEB2D-FC3D-44C4-9231-D2C0DB96D1A0

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my truck appears to be dropped off at the yard awaiting pickup by a car carrier. Fords eta of delivery was 1/16-1/22 for a few weeks and I just got the email from Ford today saying so. But as of a few minutes ago its now 1/10-1/16? Highly doubt that new estimate is correct but

While we wait for that heres the assembly line photo I received today.
Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 084DEB2D-FC3D-44C4-9231-D2C0DB96D1A0
Same exact thing happened to me today and I was kind of confused by it as well. Received my assembly photo. Then I get an email of a week earlier delivery window (which I’m currently in now). Went from 1/15-1/21 now to 1/10-1/16. I was starting to feel the estimates are literally just random and backed by nothing. Why give me hope that it’ll actually arrive this week. Could’ve just kept it until the 21st and pleasantly surprised me if it came any earlier then possibly (more than likely) disappoint me with one last dash of hope this thing comes quick. I know it’s been at the local rail yard since Monday so it’s plausible. But I’m also just like why. Good looking rig. 🙌🏼

jokneekap

Black Diamond
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw i3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well another day of crushed dreams in this whole process. The dealer does not have my bronco after all. They made a mistake. They say they think they will have it in a couple of days. Way to make and then break my day. 😭
ugh awful. im so sorry. thank you for mentally preparing us for this possibility. Im glad you were pragmatic about it and “not believing it til you see it”. Seems like the smart thing to do rn. sux
Sponsored