Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally...shipped today. 11/23 build date, 1/16 ship date. My estimated delivery still shows by 1/19 but I highly doubt that. I'm in West Virginia...so hopefully it'll be here by end of January.
Until you get a confirmed railcar and it’s left the plant don’t make any plans. I’d say it’s two good weeks only after it’s left.
Sponsored

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

checked the backdoor link a bit ago and it says My Bronco is in final prep with the dealer. Hope it actually comes this week!

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep heading to Los Angeles, thanks for the heads up, figuring about a month or so hopefully
Mine left MI on 1/10 and it's already in Kansas. After doing some research it's probable the train makes it to Northern California in 4-5 days. Which would be 20th or 21st. I know I'm being optimistic but that is what others have posted and my insider on the railroad said my eta to Richmond is 1/20.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine left MI on 1/10 and it's already in Kansas. After doing some research it's probable the train makes it to Northern California in 4-5 days. Which would be 20th or 21st. I know I'm being optimistic but that is what others have posted and my insider on the railroad said my eta to Richmond is 1/20.
It can hang out in the Chicago area for longer than you think.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked with CSX for the first time Since 1/12. 1/16 at 8 am it arrived in Gibson Indiana which is just south of Chicago. Just another 430 miles to go before it sits in St. Paul MN waiting for a car transport the final 25 miles. I’ll guess I might see it at my dealer in another 10-12 days which is more than two months after my blend date. With the latest news from Ford on PP on Sasquatch, MIC, and Lux, I somehow feel lucky that I’m getting all of those constraints at 2021 pricing. 12 days from now is my two year anniversary of ordering. :LOL:

7/20/20 reservation, 11/22 blend, 12/05 built.

kryan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems I haven't been as lucky as others with recent shipping notifications. My estimated delivery date got pushed out once again today to 1/22-1/28. I think the sixth time now... 🙄 I'm sure in the past when everything in the shipping realm was running at efficient levels these estimates may have worked. Now the delivery window is just a joke.

Is everyone still updating the spreadsheet with your shipping date, etc? It is a good gauge to see how many are technically shipped/delivered.

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems I haven't been as lucky as others with recent shipping notifications. My estimated delivery date got pushed out once again today to 1/22-1/28. I think the sixth time now... 🙄 I'm sure in the past when everything in the shipping realm was running at efficient levels these estimates may have worked. Now the delivery window is just a joke.

Is everyone still updating the spreadsheet with your shipping date, etc? It is a good gauge to see how many are technically shipped/delivered.
I think there are a handful of us that are updating the spreadsheet. It did get messed up some time back - I noticed someone inserted, or shifted a row down and all my info was incorrect, I updated it but my old info is still shifted on someone else's name and they did not update it. I suspect that is the same for a lot of people who initially input their info.

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy shit it was worth the wait. The clutch/7 speed are the easiest I have ever driven. Stop/Start in manual is weird but it was not too distracting. The Ride Quality is significantly better than I expected. Road noise was not obnoxious on my non squatch badlands. I can’t wait for the weather to turn to take the top off.

B0EC815E-3D6B-456D-82B9-E59E5D1921B5.jpeg

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked with CSX for the first time Since 1/12. 1/16 at 8 am it arrived in Gibson Indiana which is just south of Chicago. Just another 430 miles to go before it sits in St. Paul MN waiting for a car transport the final 25 miles. I’ll guess I might see it at my dealer in another 10-12 days which is more than two months after my blend date. With the latest news from Ford on PP on Sasquatch, MIC, and Lux, I somehow feel lucky that I’m getting all of those constraints at 2021 pricing. 12 days from now is my two year anniversary of ordering. :LOL:

7/20/20 reservation, 11/22 blend, 12/05 built.
Once you leave IN it will go back to IL for a couple days (Blue Island) but then it's just a one day trip to MN.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy shit it was worth the wait. The clutch/7 speed are the easiest I have ever driven. Stop/Start in manual is weird but it was not too distracting. The Ride Quality is significantly better than I expected. Road noise was not obnoxious on my non squatch badlands. I can’t wait for the weather to turn to take the top off.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet B0EC815E-3D6B-456D-82B9-E59E5D1921B5
I'm popping roof panels off on the drive home from the dealer, regardless of weather. Washout floors FTW!

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been following other build weeks around ours. the 12/12 group seems to have gotten a lot of deliveries lately. Hopefully this group has the same experience soon.
I hope so too. I know it's probably not updated, but the spreadsheet shows 13 that appear to be moving now, but more than 80 broncos from our week still not having a "shipped" confirmation. I don't post in the other build weeks, but glance in there from time to time and hold my tongue when I hear that they are still in the denial phase we were in 2 months ago when we thought there was a chance to get our trucks before Christmas! Gotta let them figure it out and go through the same stages of grief, ha!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, finally got an update from CSX. Looks like the train was actually stuck in Minot. Last update from today was Glasgow, MT. Which means it's no where near getting here. Solid 3 days or more to Portland is my guess.

Which to be fair, three days seems like an eternity when it's the last three days (aside for the 90 days it'll get stuck in port...)
Sponsored

Last edited: