Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have called them, and they say they have nothing to do with it. It’s all up to the dealer.
Did you call Ford customer service of Ford Marketing. I started with Ford Chat and they told me to call Ford Marketing at at 1-800-334-4375. They were very helpful and we even chit-chatted a bit about the Bronco.

This was earlier today.
Sponsored

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12/20/2022 blend, no updates yet.

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to pick mine up today , mostly worried about the trade. That was no issue as it turned out…. but no Price Protection certificate for a 7/15/2020 reservation. No idea how to correct it, but Dealer will likely just move on to next buyer I assume. Crazy. What a hassle to get to the finish line, (ordered three times)… and for what ever reason Ford can’t or won’t deliver on price protection. Good luck to everyone. I wouldn’t take PP as a given, even on a day two reservation. And no, there’s no more to the story. 7/15/2020 converted reservation No price protection certificate at purchase A bridge too far for me.
I signed an agreement on price protection. Idk about you. But I wouldn’t take no for an answer. That’s like $2-4k

Sasquatch_SOF

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you call Ford customer service of Ford Marketing. I started with Ford Chat and they told me to call Ford Marketing at at 1-800-334-4375. They were very helpful and we even chit-chatted a bit about the Bronco.

This was earlier today.
Great to know! I was told to contact Ford Credit at 800-727-7000, if the Marketing number does not work.

https://thebronconation.com/news-n.21/price-protection-amounts-for-2023-bronco-t.16055/

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I signed an agreement on price protection. Idk about you. But I wouldn’t take no for an answer. That’s like $2-4k
No agreement but figured it wouldn’t be an issue on a 7/15/20 reservation. Price protection doesn’t seem a secret or debatable given it’s posted on Ford own website. Called marketing, they agree I should get it , but if no real help, claim it’s probably a typo in my name or address when order was placed. And yeah it’s $2,845 in my case. After this much hassle , would seem just another step, but I think it’s the end for me. Enjoy your Bronco.

Sponsored

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like mine is sitting at Alliance with yours. Hope it doesn't take more than a couple days to get from the rail yard to Bill Utter.
Glad your Bronco made it to the final railyard!

My dealer, Bob Tomes, told me today that it typically takes 4 - 5 days (recently) for the truck to make its way to the front of the pack of vehicles being unloaded at the railyard, then picked up by their transport, and brought to the dealership.

ShittinBritts

Outer Banks
First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My train is booking it and blew through the Indy stops. Arrived in Chicago this afternoon. Eta to Dallas 1/18

Sasquatch_SOF

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My train is booking it and blew through the Indy stops. Arrived in Chicago this afternoon. Eta to Dallas 1/18
My train had been a day ahead of yours since leaving Wayne. I went from IHB Gibson Yard (Hammond IN) to IHB Blue Island Yard in Riverdale, IL tonight for a total of 9 miles lol. Next stop should be Fort Madison, IA. I've gathered once you get west of the Chicago bottleneck, the trains cover more ground each leg. I'm finding this rail tracking to be quite fascinating.

So far, Wayne > Walbridge OH > Garrett, IN > Gibson Yard > Blue Island Yard. It'll be interesting if we have the same movement until the Oklahoma City split.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the love of Levine and Farley, someone please tell us there is some movement for the 12/20-12/23 builds. It's great that some Broncos from two days before us are built and halfway to Texas, but throw us a bone.

Sponsored

ohnoauto

Wildtrak
First Name
LeBronco James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the love of Levine and Farley, someone please tell us there is some movement for the 12/20-12/23 builds. It's great that some Broncos from two days before us are built and halfway to Texas, but throw us a bone.
call and chat had no update. I share the same sentiment with you. We’re on the strugglebus to struggletown!

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Don't bother with Chat this morning. No updates for my 12/21 blend. And, I'm not calling my dealer.

Ford Bronco 12/19/2022 build week group 1673367701924

RedorBlue

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ / Ford F150/ 17 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOthing here. I reached out to my dealer yesterday and he was reaching out to his rep..... So far nothing

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They really should have bumped 12/21-12/23 officially to this week or next instead of leaving us in limbo for almost three weeks and then have no movement (or at least communication) as the week starts. Not thrilled there will people in our same week driving their Broncos before ours are even built. Yes, I know others have it worse but Ford set up a tangible expectation and failed to come close to meeting it.

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not counting chickens yet, but feeling very fortunate to have sneaked in with a 12/19 build date. Heard from my dealership over the weekend that she's at the rail yard in MA and anticipating delivery this week. Has anyone from this build week taken ownership yet?
Sponsored