Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called ford today since I still haven’t received an update since my built email. They were able to tell me it was released to rail and that there are no scheduled stops on the way to Portland. She seemed to think my delivery estimate of January 7-13 was accurate. I texted my sales person to see if a rail car has been assigned yet, but I’m still awaiting a response. It’s not much, but it’s more info than I have had the last month.
Sponsored

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat said mine was finally delivered to Granger today. Haven't heard anything from them yet, but I imagine they got a truck load so it'll take a couple of days to get it all sorted out and ready. Hoping to pick it up by the end of the week. 12/9 build date.

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The esstimate delivery for my Bronco has come and gone. I reached out to my dealer yesterday. sent me a screenshot of his computer with and updated eta for the 12-18th. I sure hope it is on the early end of that window. I am beyond excited to pick it up. 12/9 blend date. Tracker said it was build 12/13.

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco was built 12/9 and I received the built email on 12/11.... but I'm happy (albeit skeptically) to say that after 30 days of radio silence I finally got the shipped email today. The estimated delivery date is 1/8-1/14, I'm certain that's not going to happen but if I'm driving "Pony Boy" by Valentines Day, I will be a happy camper.

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet YCTYTIk

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Chat said mine was finally delivered to Granger today. Haven't heard anything from them yet, but I imagine they got a truck load so it'll take a couple of days to get it all sorted out and ready. Hoping to pick it up by the end of the week. 12/9 build date.
Did anything change elsewhere? Any shipping notification, or change to the backdoor link?

Sponsored

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anything change elsewhere? Any shipping notification, or change to the backdoor link?
My ford order track switched to "final prep". My backdoor link never really worked.

Screenshot_20230110-091227_Chrome.jpg

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
😡

"Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 30, 2022, and January 5, 2023, has been updated to between January 28, 2023, and February 3, 2023."

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

😡

"Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 30, 2022, and January 5, 2023, has been updated to between January 28, 2023, and February 3, 2023."
mine moved back to this week, but I have seen this rodeo before. Updates on Tuesday for current 7 day window, then by the end of the week, moves out two weeks. Its done that twice now, totally inaccurate.

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine moved back to this week, but I have seen this rodeo before. Updates on Tuesday for current 7 day window, then by the end of the week, moves out two weeks. Its done that twice now, totally inaccurate.
I also got the email saying my window moved. It now says 1/12 - 1/18. I am still hopeful to by driving it by the end of th emonth. Here is to hoping.

Sponsored

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone with an original build/blend date for the week of 12/5 who got pushed to the week of 1/9: is yours getting built this week? The tracker is still showing scheduled for this week for me. Hoping it sticks but preparing for it to be pushed yet again.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received an email yesterday pushing my delivery back an entire month, after already being pushed 3 weeks. This time the email says “to ensure my complete satisfaction…more time is required”. Anybody know if this means it was damaged versus a logistical issue with shipping? The wording certainly raises my suspicion so I’m curious if anyone else has experienced that wording and if you found out what the rationale behind it was.

Last edited:

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a shipped email on 12/16 and after weeks of Ford Chat saying I had no railcar assigned I finally spoke to Ford Marketing today and found out my Bronco wasn't put on a railcar until last night. It's scheduled to get to Indiana on 1/15 and then who knows how long it will be until it gets to Houston.

At this point I hope it takes another week as I'm out of the country next week and with my luck the dealer would sell it out from under me while I'm gone.
Sponsored