Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rail trace shows that it's been unloaded at the rail yard in El Mirage at 1 PM yesterday, 14 miles from the dealer!

So close!! Hopefully they can beat the 1-27 to 2-2 estimate... :ROFLMAO:

Really trying to resist the urge to go visit the rail yard for a look-see this morning!
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Rail trace shows that it's been unloaded at the rail yard in El Mirage at 1 PM yesterday, 14 miles from the dealer!

I haven't got a shipped email from Ford yet, went straight from Detroit to dealership in one day yesterday before their systems get caught up lol. Trying to do a Saturday pickup. My estimates had moved out another two weeks before they shipped it, worthless info 😂

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't got a shipped email from Ford yet, went straight from Detroit to dealership in one day yesterday before their systems get caught up lol. Trying to do a Saturday pickup. My estimates had moved out another two weeks before they shipped it, worthless info 😂
I really can't understand how a company the size and scale of FoMoCo can't disseminate information to their customers reliably...

This process would have been maddening to me had I not had the resources that Bronco6G has given all of us!

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My baby has been sitting in the cold for a month now with no movement. :(

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 1673627764093

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really can't understand how a company the size and scale of FoMoCo can't disseminate information to their customers reliably...

This process would have been maddening to me had I not had the resources that Bronco6G has given all of us!
I'm starting to suspect that "Logistics" is not one of Ford's strengths...

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Really trying to resist the urge to go visit the rail yard for a look-see this morning!
We have the same blend date, built 71 apart that day, and both in AZ. Ford can't ship these 2 together? Congrats btw.

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received a shipped email on 12/16 and after weeks of Ford Chat saying I had no railcar assigned I finally spoke to Ford Marketing today and found out my Bronco wasn't put on a railcar until last night. It's scheduled to get to Indiana on 1/15 and then who knows how long it will be until it gets to Houston.

At this point I hope it takes another week as I'm out of the country next week and with my luck the dealer would sell it out from under me while I'm gone.
really hoping mine is actually on the way. just called marketing and they still don’t see any railcar carrier info.

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
really hoping mine is actually on the way. just called marketing and they still don’t see any railcar carrier info.
I'm with you. Mine was built 12/12 and no updates since, though after several calls, Ford Marketing found a reference to it being shipped on 12/16 (the rep said it was some backdoor type info), though there was no rail car information or anything else. From what others have experienced, I'm assuming it will be about 5 weeks until I get a rail car number. In the meantime, the continuing delivery estimates from Ford seem to do more harm than good.

Yarder

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have the same blend date, built 71 apart that day, and both in AZ. Ford can't ship these 2 together? Congrats btw.
I was hoping yours would be on the train with ours... What's the status on yours?

Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine was built week before yours and you beat me to shipping! Excited for you! Let me know how long it takes for it to get from rail yard to dealer. Congrats though!

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Latest estimate is January 18-31st. It’s the first update I have gotten since it was built and I called Ford to get it. ETA is the 21st. I will believe it when I see it. Can’t help, but feel a little hope though.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email Monday with an updated window for delivery 1/10-1/16. My Bronco was delivered on the 11th finally and had been within an hour away for about two weeks.

Of course I have been out of town when delivered and I will pick up on Monday. May the build begin!

Added picture from Dealership.

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet IMG_0587
Sponsored

Last edited: