M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally received my 1up rack, hitch extender (Topsy 7") and hitch (Curt 2"). This is the perfect set up for me as some of my riding buddies have the extenders I can throw on if riding together. Only issue so far is the extender has more play than I would like once the rack is attached. Might look at another brand to see if it fits better.

As you can see in photo's, plenty of clearance from the spare and you can lower the rack (without bike) in order to open swing tailgate.
Ford Bronco 1Up rack works best! IMG_7619
Ford Bronco 1Up rack works best! IMG_7618
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw a video on youtube where the guy ordered the rack with the plates reversed for clearance on a older jeep. This looks like it doesnt need it for the Bronco. Thanks for the photos.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally received my 1up rack, hitch extender (Topsy 7") and hitch (Curt 2"). This is the perfect set up for me as some of my riding buddies have the extenders I can throw on if riding together. Only issue so far is the extender has more play than I would like once the rack is attached. Might look at another brand to see if it fits better.

As you can see in photo's, plenty of clearance from the spare and you can lower the rack (without bike) in order to open swing tailgate.
IMG_7619.jpg
IMG_7618.jpg

Use a Hitch Tightener or an Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin to get rid of the excess play.

https://www.amazon.com/Rhino-USA-Hi...72139&sprefix=hitch+tight,aps,130&sr=8-6&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Curt-Manufac...653171967&sprefix=hitch+tight,aps,130&sr=8-43

OP
OP
MJBbase22

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model