First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For everyone still in production or built and being told “Plant Hold”, reply with your dealer location and rail or convoy
Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For everyone still in production or built and being told “Plant Hold”, reply with your dealer location and rail or convoy
Greensboro,NC
Rail - finally got built email 3/30 after in production since 2/21 . Tracker shows awaiting shipment

Sponsored

BuckWild23

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2/26 Build Date here and @Ford Motor Company has moved the goal line again for my delivery, started with 17 MAR, now being told 23-29 APR. This has become beyond laughable at this point. Makes you wonder what in the hell is going on where it takes 2 months to secure a truck to ship a vehicle to VA. I have little faith that they will even meet the new date.

Update: my Dealership in VA just received 2 Broncos today neither mine, but one was a 4/1 Build Date (built over a month after mine).....I'm guessing @Ford Motor Company just randomly pulls numbers to ship, no clue, I have lost complete faith in @Ford Motor Company ability to manage delivery logistics

Last edited:

HotShotGamertv

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's taken 11 days to Southern California on rail. ( if anyone is wondering :) )
Michigan>Indiana>Illinois>Missouri>Nebraska>Wyoming>Utah>Nevada>California> Mira Loma, California - "Union Pacific Railroad Automobile Distribution Center" - Just arrived there. Now I wait for it to get placed on a truck and delivered to my dealer. Hopefully it's only a few days more of waiting....
It’s been more than 11 days for me and it just left Wyoming yesterday morning 🙇🏻‍♂️

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s been more than 11 days for me and it just left Wyoming yesterday morning 🙇🏻‍♂️
You're almost there! My guess based on my schedule is that It should be somewhere in Nevada today and arrive at the railyard tomorrow.

Mine departed Evanston Wyoming on 3/8 @ 10 am and arrived at the train yard on 3/10 @ 2 pm.
I picked it up from the dealer on 3/15. So hopefully you'll be driving it by the end of next week. :)

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was told hold released yesterday and now today I’m told it shows on hold. This is beyond frustrating

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was told hold released yesterday and now today I’m told it shows on hold. This is beyond frustrating
At least you got told something! Did you ever get a built email or built on tracker?

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s beyond frustrating to see the weeks after us getting Broncos delivered while we/I are still sitting In Production due to some BS plant delay. I understand there are others still waiting to be built or waiting longer than a Feb 26 build but for me this shit is bonkers

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the quietest of all Build Week Group chats. Has basically everyone received their Bronco with only a few of us still In Production and delayed?
Anyone in Alabama also experiencing a delay with shipping?

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the quietest of all Build Week Group chats. Has basically everyone received their Bronco with only a few of us still In Production and delayed?
Anyone in Alabama also experiencing a delay with shipping?
I agree, the only reason I can figure out is that they moved our build week from the 02/07 build week because MAP was shut down for 2 weeks. But you can go to the 02/28 weeks and on and there is a lot of chat going on. From what I gather there is only about 4 or 5 of us still chatting about our wait in this group . And it seems we’re all in the southeast . I finally received my built email 3 weeks ago and nothing since. Yet my dealer has received 2 Broncos from the 3/07 week so I have no idea what’s going on

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, the only reason I can figure out is that they moved our build week from the 02/07 build week because MAP was shut down for 2 weeks. But you can go to the 02/28 weeks and on and there is a lot of chat going on. From what I gather there is only about 4 or 5 of us still chatting about our wait in this group . And it seems we’re all in the southeast . I finally received my built email 3 weeks ago and nothing since. Yet my dealer has received 2 Broncos from the 3/07 week so I have no idea what’s going on
Wher
Where in the SE are you located?
Sponsored