First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just can't put my finger on it, but interesting that it is all SE folks. I'm Built (2/26) but still waiting on a truck that has never come nor does it seem that @Ford Motor Company even cares or is not even pretending to care. My est. resolve window is 23-29 APR, whatever that means.

Last edited:

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just can't put my finger on it, but interesting that it is all SE folks. I'm Built (2/26) but still waiting on a truck that has never come nor does it seems that @Ford Motor Company even cares or is not even pretending to care. My est. resolve window is 23-29 APR, whatever that means.
Broncos were on the move at the plant yesterday. Working on Easter counts as caring in my book.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just can't put my finger on it, but interesting that it is all SE folks. I'm Built (2/26) but still waiting on a truck that has never come nor does it seem that @Ford Motor Company even cares or is not even pretending to care. My est. resolve window is 23-29 APR, whatever that means.
Are you still showing In Production on tracker or shipped?

BuckWild23

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you still showing In Production on tracker or shipped?
Showing as "Built" on the Pizza Tracker and "Awaiting Shipment" on Ordertrack App. Ford CS keeps telling me I'm stuck in a Convoy Delay, but according to Alltheponies above Convoy's are running, so maybe there is no priority by Ford to get vehicles to our end of the Country.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not all SE folks. I'm in WI and stuck since 2/24. No built on tracker, no email, no nothing except a "ETA" that keeps moving futureward. Ya...frustrating for sure!

EDIT: Now Palsapp doesn't even recognize my VIN! I'm definitely moving in the wrong direction!🤬

Last edited:

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not all SE folks. I'm in WI and stuck since 2/24. No built on tracker, no email, no nothing except a "ETA" that keeps moving futureward. Ya...frustrating for sure!

EDIT: Now Palsapp doesn't even recognize my VIN! I'm definitely moving in the wrong direction!🤬
What’s palsapp?

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Showing as "Built" on the Pizza Tracker and "Awaiting Shipment" on Ordertrack App. Ford CS keeps telling me I'm stuck in a Convoy Delay, but according to Alltheponies above Convoy's are running, so maybe there is no priority by Ford to get vehicles to our end of the Country.
Guessing you have reservation number bc you have pizza tracker? My ford order tracker just says In Production and nothing else for awaiting shipping or built

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just checked on our order. Blend 2/25, built date finally came on 3/6. Been waiting on a Convoy to upstate NY ever since. Ford chat now says there is a "convoy delay" and the updated ETA is 4/24. No apparent plant holds, just sitting for weeks and weeks waiting for a truck...

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked on our order. Blend 2/25, built date finally came on 3/6. Been waiting on a Convoy to upstate NY ever since. Ford chat now says there is a "convoy delay" and the updated ETA is 4/24. No apparent plant holds, just sitting for weeks and weeks waiting for a truck...
Hard to believe that when I’m sure you can see other orders in newer build weeks get delivered to probably same area

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hard to believe that when I’m sure you can see other orders in newer build weeks get delivered to probably same area
For sure. Very frustrating. No one can provide any detailed update including Ford (chat and toll number) or the dealer.

Dwillisbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So today Ford called to let me know the Tailgate and bumper was shipped. I went to the body shop to visit the Bronco and see it in person for the first time.

The guy at the body shop told me they had another Bronco come in with the same damage to its tailgate. It’s the 3rd one they have had come in.

So hopefully I will finally get it by end of next week or the first week of May.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all still In Production or Delayed at plant in this group, is anyone actually being told what the delay is for? My dealer is saying transportation and 800 person is telling me they think it’s bc the vehicle needs to be finished or corrected
Sponsored