wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For all still In Production or Delayed at plant in this group, is anyone actually being told what the delay is for? My dealer is saying transportation and 800 person is telling me they think it’s bc the vehicle needs to be finished or corrected
Both dealer and Ford are telling me its a convoy delay.
Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Both dealer and Ford are telling me its a convoy delay.
Oh you’re convoy? I’m rail. Kinda hard to believe though when orders in other groups are being delivered to same geographic area…Alabama for me

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all still In Production or Delayed at plant in this group, is anyone actually being told what the delay is for? My dealer is saying transportation and 800 person is telling me they think it’s bc the vehicle needs to be finished or corrected
All they tell me is "plant hold, not yet shippable". Any question I ask after that leads nowhere.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Beyond frustrating when we continue to see build weeks in March and even April get shipped @Ford Motor Company
FWIW, I called the CS# yesterday to see why such a delay. The nice lady took my info and said it was just waiting to be shipped(rail). I told her my dealership has received 2 Broncos that went in production in March whereas mine went into production 2/21 . She said she could understand the frustration but had no answer. She told me it currently shows my ETA as 4-25/5-1 but it could be earlier? Said it was not on any hold . As I was getting ready to end the call, she voluntarily gave me a certificate # to give to my dealer for price protection. She said they would know what to do with it

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FWIW, I called the CS# yesterday to see why such a delay. The nice lady took my info and said it was just waiting to be shipped(rail). I told her my dealership has received 2 Broncos that went in production in March whereas mine went into production 2/21 . She said she could understand the frustration but had no answer. She told me it currently shows my ETA as 4-25/5-1 but it could be earlier? Said it was not on any hold . As I was getting ready to end the call, she voluntarily gave me a certificate # to give to my dealer for price protection. She said they would know what to do with it
Way more helpful than anyone I’ve spoken to. One today told me she saw a delay but could not see why. Do you recall lady’s name?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
55C507F4-E21D-4D78-94D3-68E316B8D328.jpeg

Hard to believe I actually have it… best of luck to everyone still waiting!

just a quick edit… huge shout out to Maguires Ford in Hershey PA. From day one they said they would sell at MSRP and they stayed true to their word. No up selling and a quick painless transaction. If I lived closer, I’d use them for all my Ford needs. Reading all the horror stories on here really had me paranoid and these guys were great!
Congrats on your Bronco delivery, Matt. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Maguires Ford!:)

Sponsored

BuckWild23

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got off the phone with Ford CS, Convoy Delay, they are still showing an Est. delivery date of 4/29, but as most of us remaining in the build group will know this date only serves as another looming let down. The CS rep was super sweet and did give me a Certificate Number to give to the dealer.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off the phone with Ford CS, Convoy Delay, they are still showing an Est. delivery date of 4/29, but as most of us remaining in the build group will know this date only serves as another looming let down. The CS rep was super sweet and did give me a Certificate Number to give to the dealer.
Ford CS told me I am now in a Microchip Hold. Good GOD!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously our ETA will change bc mine is 4/25 and Rail
I used to think ETA meant Estimated date to reach dealer, but I have been told by a few CS reps that it means the date when our build moves to a different status.
Sponsored