Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm a October '21 order, no reservation. How are you guys checking this via a "backdoor method"? i was able to get my VIN and a build date of 2/14 from calling Ford customer service line but that's all i've been able to get. If i put the VIN and order in the tracker it just shows that the order was confirmed. But my understanding is that if i have a VIN i have a build date. I haven't called customer service since i got my VIN because i don't want to be a pest to them and i'm trying to be patient but i do like seeing the status and if i get pushed etc.
I'm in the same boat as you. The backdoor method doesn't show the build week for me either so the only way I know to get updates is through Ford support or from my dealer.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you. The backdoor method doesn't show the build week for me either so the only way I know to get updates is through Ford support or from my dealer.
i'll probably just wait until early February and then call customer support and see. i'm not going to be one of those that calls them every other day and harass them. i'm actually perfectly fine with not getting mine until spring so it doesn't see salt for at least the first 6 months i have it lol. On a positive note my wife got her 2022 Explorer ST ordered the end of November and it will be here next week lol

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
******* 2/21 Share Sheet **********
Hi
I have created the share sheet with the link below to share your build and track the progress. This is entirely input by users and multiple users may have it open. Thus etiquette is to avoid changing other data and making any changes to global views such as using filters and sorts. Enjoy and spread the word!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4Ltvxlya5aOh-XCutlRHxTERmOuog97JW28NZF5DUU/edit?usp=sharing

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi
I have created the share sheet with the link below to share your build and track the progress. This is entirely input by users and multiple users may have it open. Thus etiquette is to avoid changing other data and making any changes to global views such as using filters and sorts. Enjoy and spread the word!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4Ltvxlya5aOh-XCutlRHxTERmOuog97JW28NZF5DUU/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you! Have my data entered.

Littlemule

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 / 2011 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi

Data has been entered!

Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi

interesting that the first 3 entries are HPR

Littlemule

Black Diamond
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 / 2011 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed that also! Pushing like colors thru together?
could be but have seen assembly line photos with multable colors going down the line

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim, Thanks for the info. I found my order # on the DORA and Order Summary provided by my dealer. When I submit the correct numbers into the tracker the page just refreshes with no results and the fields are blank. I have tried several browsers and different internet connections with the same results. I will resubmit later. Thanks!!
Tried the Ford Tracker https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/ today and it worked. I'm in! Thanks again @TankCommander for the intel on the order #. FYI, I have a Mac and the tracker only works using Chrome. No window sticker yet but we are making progress. Wishing everyone luck that their current build date sticks!

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi

Data entered. Thanks for setting this up!

Sponsored

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added, as well.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i'll probably just wait until early February and then call customer support and see. i'm not going to be one of those that calls them every other day and harass them. i'm actually perfectly fine with not getting mine until spring so it doesn't see salt for at least the first 6 months i have it lol. On a positive note my wife got her 2022 Explorer ST ordered the end of November and it will be here next week lol
I called two weeks ago just to check and they told me they can no longer see build dates. So I figured that person just didn't want to break bad news to me or didn't feel like looking it up. I couldn't resist calling again a few days later to see and was told the same thing :( Now I'll just hold my breath and pray for the best. I'll probably call the dealer at the beginning of Feb to check though.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is practically my exact build. Please send pics when you get it
What color did you go with for interior ? I went with roast/onyx