First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally think the 2.3 sounds really good with a full exhaust and intake. Obviously it’s not a V8, but it has a great sound and makes a lot of power.

Cobb

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Borla has the best exhaust note I’ve heard on the 2.3l. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the focus rs has the same 2.3 eco boost. Very rally car-esque

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're better off making the 2.3L as quiet as possible.

I'm almost as willing to say that about the 2.7L since that sounds nearly as atrocious.

Will_in_HiFi

Black Diamond
First Name
WILL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr BD Mansquatch, 1989 Bronco 2, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something I randomly thought of today is how good can you possibly make the 2.3L exhaust sound? I listened to some different ones on the Ranger and it still sounds like an import tuner. I like my vehicles to sound nice but think the 2.7 is the only way to make that happen on this Bronco. I need the 7 speed though so I guess it's pick your poison.
Here's the Ford Performance Exhaust on my 2.3 speed.

Perk 22

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Something I randomly thought of today is how good can you possibly make the 2.3L exhaust sound? I listened to some different ones on the Ranger and it still sounds like an import tuner. I like my vehicles to sound nice but think the 2.7 is the only way to make that happen on this Bronco. I need the 7 speed though so I guess it's pick your poison.
I just ordered KOOKs Street Series 2 1/2 inch axel back exhaust through Lethal Performance. They have a test video and this is the best sounding one ive heard so far. Kooks Street Series 2 1/2 in Axle Back Exhaust (2021+ Ford Bronco) - 15016210 - Kooks - Axle Back Systems - Exhaust - Ford 2022 Bronco - Ford Bronco - Vehicle Selector - Shop Now (lethalperformance.com)
Sponsored