First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No I meant there looks like 4 options for how the J pipe comes off and the endcap to adjust sound. do you have it on the quietest?
Yea I have the chamber deal off the end of the muffler. I can do a capped video later where the extra chamber is eliminated. It's supposed to be a bit louder. But that's off the back end of the muffler. I was confused about about question, my bad.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my 2.3L Manual with magnaflow "overland" exhaust. It is the higher ground clearance option.

Tone is good, volume is good, no drone, and a few more inches of clearance as this dumps under body at the bottom rear bumper instead of extending down below it.

Definitely think the 2.3 is way too quiet with the stock exhaust. This wakes it up nicely without being annoying inside or outside. Not sure on weight as mine is already installed, but the muffler is much smaller than factory at least. Packaging is very well done.

Thank Gawd! The stock 2.3 is pathetic sounding.

Watching that, I realized MY brake squeak has apparently FINALLY gone away. Drove me nuts for awhile.
Took 5k miles, lol.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Borla and ford performance are the same. Ford just licensed borla exhausts as ford performance. Neither is available at this moment. Borla will have 6 total options available.
short and long.
touring
S type
ATAK
I’m waiting for the short ATAK

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank Gawd! The stock 2.3 is pathetic sounding.

Watching that, I realized MY brake squeak has apparently FINALLY gone away. Drove me nuts for awhile.
Took 5k miles, lol.
My brake squeak is from offroading.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My brake squeak is from offroading.
LOL, opposites!
I chalked mine up to my work environment ... dusty .... it went away went I hit the back roads and trails around here on weekends this Fall.
Fall = wet = no dust.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL, opposites!
I chalked mine up to my work environment ... dusty .... it went away went I hit the back roads and trails around here on weekends this Fall.
Fall = wet = no dust.
Mine was from some moon dust offroading I did when it was like a month old lol. Oh well.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is one from inside.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!! Thanks for posting and good work with the junior mud bog run!!

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice!! Thanks for posting and good work with the junior mud bog run!!
Rofl. Yea except if you noticed, my license plate flew off. I forgot to take it off before I hit. Have to go back n find it now lol

I have the license plate stuck on with magnets so I can take it off when I'm offroading and shit. But it also has yeeted itself off the front a couple times going through water and mud puddles when I forgot to remove it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rofl. Yea except if you noticed, my license plate flew off. I forgot to take it off before I hit. Have to go back n find it now lol

I have the license plate stuck on with magnets so I can take it off when I'm offroading and shit. But it also has yeeted itself off the front a couple times going through water and mud puddles when I forgot to remove it.
Magnet attachment system...that's rad. Even more rad is having to go scuba diving to find it after it projectiles itself!!!

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Magnet attachment system...that's rad. Even more rad is having to go scuba diving to find it after it projectiles itself!!!
Not gonna lie, haven't tried real hard to go find it lol. It works nice when you remember to not suck at life and take the thing off lol

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pulled the trigger on the MBRP cat-back system this morning, in stock and Canadian.

I'll get some sound videos recorded and post them up once I get it installed, hopefully in the next week or so.

Edit: Never mind not in stock, website was wrong... Hope to see mid-February.

Edit 2: Got one coming in from @Stage 3 Motorsports actually! Shout out to Ryan for getting my ordered processed over the phone to ship to Canada, super easy and fast! Should be in late next week or the following week, can't wait to get it on my Bronco 🤞

Last edited:

fresnobrianb

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s a quick vid of the Magnaflow street axle-back system. Easy DIY, took me 30 minutes. Sounds great at start up and idle, not much difference in the cab at speed. I’m about a week away from a 2.5” leveling kit and 35’s getting installed, so the clearance wasn’t an issue, and I like the look of the tips.

Attachments

Rubicon79

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the MBRP installed. It’s probably the quietest aftermarket exhaust I’ve ever owned. It’s a deeper sound with a bit of drone under 2k rpms but overall still relatively quiet. It’s not my favorite exhaust note and knowing now I wish I’d just have tried deleting the muffler first on the cheap just to see what it sounded like.
Sponsored