Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is it with everyday use? Can it be installed without the side pieces that look to use up a few inches of space on each side?

Does anyone know if Tuffy will be bringing one out as well? I had Tuffy on my 12 2dr Rubicon and it worked great. Lockable storage with top and doors off. The Tuffy did not have the side pieces.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is it with everyday use? Can it be installed without the side pieces that look to use up a few inches of space on each side?

Does anyone know if Tuffy will be bringing one out as well? I had Tuffy on my 12 2dr Rubicon and it worked great. Lockable storage with top and doors off. The Tuffy did not have the side pieces.
The side pieces are integral for holding it all together. It is good for everyday use. I have not had any issues with it and has proved useful during camping and beach trips to store stuff on top of it like a shelf.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
will this fit a 2 door bronco - do you have this installed on yours?-
I have the Bronco one. I could do without the side rails but other than that it’s great. I will say it’s a bitch to put on. So once it’s one I’m leaving it. Not sleeping the back for me. Haha.

Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The side pieces are integral for holding it all together. It is good for everyday use. I have not had any issues with it and has proved useful during camping and beach trips to store stuff on top of it like a shelf.
I am curious about rattling. I have the B&O with the sub that would fire directly into the side of this. I am wondering if I would need to sound proof it somehow. My wrangler had a similar trunk like this from the factory and I loved it for leaving a few things in the vehicle somewhat secure.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Old thread here but I did finally pull the trigger on this and install it. It works pretty good, I did have to kilmat the C channel stiffener on the back plate to keep it from rattling with the factory sub but overall it works great. My only complaint would be that Ford boxes these things up like crap and the brackets slide around all over and beat up the other powder coated parts. The dealer even ordered it twice for me and I had to pick and choose from each box to try to get all mostly un-damaged parts.

Emily

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am selling my 2dr enclosure that I purchased from Ford. I used it this summer, but decided I no longer want it. It's in perfect condition. Let me know. Thanks
Asking 350 plus shipping
Sponsored

Last edited: