Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been wondering how this would work for a 2-door. Thanks for the writeup.

I couldn't help but notice, @SaveTheManuals , that you've got a Ruroc box in the garage. How do you like that? And what're you riding? :)
I actually sold the ruroc helmet recently. I loved the look, but the fitment wasnt right for me. I currently have a 2005 gsxr 1000, and I just sold a 2020 Z900 and 2003 ZX6R.
Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah the thing I keep thinking about is, all someone has to do is hit the unlock button in the car if your doors or roof are off. Then the trunk opens up viola

NYCBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subway
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah the thing I keep thinking about is, all someone has to do is hit the unlock button in the car if your doors or roof are off. Then the trunk opens up viola
There is no unlock button inside when the doors are off. I also remember a BN video where they were saying it’s kind of a pain that you can’t access the trunk without the key, but that might have been with the doors off.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heads up when you install the fold down tailgate/rear door table. The mounting bolts may be too long. I saw somewhere on B6G that a dealer installed the table and the uga-uga techs pushed the bolt in far enough to deform the outer panel on the rear door.

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today I installed the trunk enclosure with the molle system on my 2 door bronco. I ordered it through the ford accessories website and had it delivered to the dealership.

Install: The directions that come with the ford accessories are very hard to understand, its all pictures and no actual wording of instruction.(I also have the trunk table that I have not installed yet) Even with them being hard to understand, it was a pretty straight forward install. Took me about 2 hours and that was me going slow making sure I was super careful with everything.

Fitment: Everything seems to fit pretty well. The only thing I noticed and I am not sure if its how its supposed to be, but on the top right side of the enclosure it has the rubber protection liner extending out really far and you basically have to shut the trunk on that rubber part of the enclosure. Trunk shuts fine with everything installed but it was just a little worrisome when I noticed that rubber strip.

Quality: The material on the sides of the enclosure seems sturdy, the molle system can definitely support a good variety of items. The top part of the enclosure does seem a little flimsy and it does note the top can only support 50 pounds max I believe(cant remember off the top of my head)

Look: Looks amazing in the back. The main reason I got it is because I plan on having the doors and roof off a lot, so having a storage place that I can lock things up in the back is a must.

Shipping: Box had a giant hole in it when I picked it up from the dealership. One of the panels did have scratches on it, but I wasn't too concerned about it since I know its gonna get scratched up overtime anyways.

Bonus: It does come with a bunch of bronco labeled velcro straps to use with the molle system. Came with at least 15 straps.

bronco trunk enclosure 2.jpg
bronco trunk enclosure 1.jpg

image_50438657-jpg.jpg
Great. I was looking into this product. So no words, just pictures. Must be made by Ikea

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today I installed the trunk enclosure with the molle system on my 2 door bronco. I ordered it through the ford accessories website and had it delivered to the dealership.

Install: The directions that come with the ford accessories are very hard to understand, its all pictures and no actual wording of instruction.(I also have the trunk table that I have not installed yet) Even with them being hard to understand, it was a pretty straight forward install. Took me about 2 hours and that was me going slow making sure I was super careful with everything.

Fitment: Everything seems to fit pretty well. The only thing I noticed and I am not sure if its how its supposed to be, but on the top right side of the enclosure it has the rubber protection liner extending out really far and you basically have to shut the trunk on that rubber part of the enclosure. Trunk shuts fine with everything installed but it was just a little worrisome when I noticed that rubber strip.

Quality: The material on the sides of the enclosure seems sturdy, the molle system can definitely support a good variety of items. The top part of the enclosure does seem a little flimsy and it does note the top can only support 50 pounds max I believe(cant remember off the top of my head)

Look: Looks amazing in the back. The main reason I got it is because I plan on having the doors and roof off a lot, so having a storage place that I can lock things up in the back is a must.

Shipping: Box had a giant hole in it when I picked it up from the dealership. One of the panels did have scratches on it, but I wasn't too concerned about it since I know its gonna get scratched up overtime anyways.

Bonus: It does come with a bunch of bronco labeled velcro straps to use with the molle system. Came with at least 15 straps.

image_50438657-jpg.jpg
Very nice, thank you for sharing! And if you wouldn't mind, can you tell me the diameter of the cup holders for the rear seat?

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

image_50438657-jpg.jpg
Ask your two door Bronco if it's seen my antimatter blue two door at the plant somewhere. It's MIA.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks kinda flimsy

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you do a little testing and give us update on this? Kinda defeats the purpose if someone can just press unlock. Will keep an honest theif out though.
I'm not sure if I've seen these somewhere already and if anyone has confirmed how the Bronco lock system works, but on other cars I've had, if you lock with the fob and leave the windows down, the door unlock power button does not unlock all the doors, so that the trunk/hatch would stay locked.

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

image_50438657-jpg.jpg

Do you notice any rattles? I have seen some of the other installs fo the secure storage boxes and they seem to rattle a bit. This looks like more of what I am looking for since I also will mostly be driving with top and doors off as much as possible.

Sponsored

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe that is why they kept the unlock buttons on the door instead of putting them with the window controls. No doors no locks.. only the fob

ssstang67

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 2011 Mustang 2012 F-150 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does top open? If so can u open it with rear door closed? Can u take pic with rear door closed from back seats please

h2sxse

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Solid insights and information. Thanks for the nuggets!

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

image_50438657-jpg.jpg
Looks great and functional...thanks for sharing

OP
OP
SaveTheManuals

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you notice any rattles? I have seen some of the other installs fo the secure storage boxes and they seem to rattle a bit. This looks like more of what I am looking for since I also will mostly be driving with top and doors off as much as possible.
No rattles so far, but havent had the roof or doors off with it installed yet since I just got my windows tinted. Ill update when I do have them off soon.
Sponsored