Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know easy the back portion (cap) of the two door hard top will be to remove? Is it a one person or two person deal? I’m a petite gawould like to be open air as much as the Northwest INDIANA weather allows. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

Does anyone know easy the back portion (cap) of the two door hard top will be to remove? Is it a one person or two person deal? I’m a petite gawould like to be open air as much as the Northwest INDIANA weather allows. Thanks!!
Dear official favorite Nurse of Ford Bronco =) .They told us at super cel east that it was definitely a two person job!

OP
OP
NurseA.J

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ceiling hoist and storage for me. Frozen shoulder limits my lifting abilities theses days, and I refuse to let an orthopod near me, so I look for a work around.

2F343041-C670-486F-AE1B-5EDD4A4EC18E.jpeg

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Shotsy thanks a bunch!!! Guess it’s time to make a little space in the garage for it! Lol. Husband is gonna hate me! Lol lol
Yep - the hoist is going to necessitate a new shed for me! My wife dug her heels in on the shed for years, but the garage is getting a little chaotic and I refuse to park vehicles in my driveway! So it's sort of a win for me!

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the good fortune of having a ten foot ceiling in my garage, so taking the top up and keeping it there is not a problem of clearance for my 6’5” body. I will need to relocate a light fixture, but that is not a problem. Only question I have is power or manual.

D4C1C035-D451-47DB-923A-6AC46A80D713.jpeg

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had something similar to the hoists above in my last house for my JK and left it when we sold the house. I'll probably get this - https://www.rollnjack.com

Nothing to install. Sure it costs more but it would be quicker to get the top on and off.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We use this on the wife’s Jeep. She can work her top,on and off alone. I’m sure they will figure out one like it for the Bronco in no time. It’s nice cause we don’t have to line the Jeep up perfect under the pulleys. We roll it into place and roll it out of the way.
Ford Bronco 2 Door top removal? E3D625AA-8D4F-47C5-B49A-FCEE1C4EEC25

OP
OP
NurseA.J

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We use this on the wife’s Jeep. She can work her top,on and off alone. I’m sure they will figure out one like it for the Bronco in no time. It’s nice cause we don’t have to line the Jeep up perfect under the pulleys. We roll it into place and roll it out of the way.
That looks awesome! @BroncoSarge thank you for that! I’m just trying to find a solution that works if I’m home by myself. My husband is a firefighter and works 24 hrs and want to be able to remove the top if need be on my own but I’m very petite - 4’11” lol. So I need all the help I can get! Thank you!!!

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had something similar to the hoists above in my last house for my JK and left it when we sold the house. I'll probably get this - https://www.rollnjack.com

Nothing to install. Sure it costs more but it would be quicker to get the top on and off.
Wow! That rollnjack is one of easiest and simplest things I have ever seen. That is definitely a must if you don’t have a garage

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
Is this the same product? https://topliftpros.com/pages/how-it-works

I was thinking about getting this or something similar.
Sponsored