First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me and my wife don’t want crib midgets so a 4 door is just wasted money.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I have a developing crisis,. The spousal unit has declared her desire for a 4 door.

This I find unacceptable and to add to my lack of leverage it is not as if we can go compare the 2. Her suggestion was, horrors, wait until we can actually sit in one. Then she also suggested, even worse, wait until some one who buys one as a family hauler gives it up and getting it at a discount. All perfectly reasonable suggestions any adult would make... Why is she so damn smart?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have a developing crisis,. The spousal unit has declared her desire for a 4 door.

This I find unacceptable and to add to my lack of leverage it is not as if we can go compare the 2. Her suggestion was, horrors, wait until we can actually sit in one. Then she also suggested, even worse, wait until some one who buys one as a family hauler gives it up and getting it at a discount. All perfectly reasonable suggestions any adult would make... Why is she so damn smart?
Fly to Colorado next week and see them in person. Lol.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will get a 2 door- 4 doors are cool and would’ve ordered one if the cargo space was with the price increase- really isn’t that much bigger to me.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco6g are enthusiasts sure, but 37% two door seems high. I wonder if the first model year will have a higher number of two door enthusiasts and then where it will level out to general market.

(Also wonder it that will be bad for two door resale down the road.)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So um, what if I want it for a DD and the occasional get me through a snow storm in the winter?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually kind of surprised 4-doors are almost 2:1 on the enthusiast forum. For sure, will see them in similar ratios to the Jeeps once the general public gets their chance at them.

splatrd

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know how many 2 door Broncos have been pre-ordered vs the 4 door version? Sorry if I missed this in another thread.

Edit: Bronco6G's reservation tracking list (with almost 4k reservations) shows almost 63% reserved are 4-door Broncos.

See all the other stats at: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/
I am definitely in the dinosaur category. I never have and likely never will own a 4 door vehicle. Plus only by manual transmission. Only exception being my new Silverado. I bought a new Tacoma just to get a manual truck, but turned out to be a POS so after only 2 months traded it for Silverado. I had to look long and hard to find it, as I only wanted a regular cab truck. To me a truck will always be a regular cab. Once you put 4 doors and very short be on a truck, it just becomes an SUV with an open trunk. Now that regular cab trucks are all but extinct, I decided to give a Bronco a chance. The only reason I even considered it was due to 2 door manual availability.

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are very "edgy" and definitely not cliche'. Keep being dangerous.

Sponsored

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first 4 Wranglers were 2 Door. The last 2 door I had was replaced by a 4 door when I started having to haul my daughter (and sometimes her friends) to school sports. One more 4 door later and now she's in college and it's primarily my wife and I. A 2 door Bronco will be fine for us 98% of the time.

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
So i've got my 2-door reservation in.. mainly to match my '74. But im really considering the 4-door for these 2 reasons:

1.) the MIC Carbon Gray top doesn't really look good with any color. Hell, I thought it'd might look monochromatic with the CG body, but it appears lighter in most of the renders. ANB maybe? I'm considering 4-door with soft top and picking up a top a few years down the road from someone else that is tired of storing theirs. I still haven't bought a hard top yet for the 74.

2.) Tow package. I've got a F150, but would eventually like to retire it and tow a car trailer or small camper. Still waiting on the tow package details on the 4dr.