Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, he did come on a opinion message board and flaunted it...he was seeking attention, so I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to ignore others or be ignored. It’s 50/50 he’s a troll though.
Dude, I couldn't give 2 shits what anyone else thinks. I just wanted some people to post some wheel options. I know others are going to be running 20's. Most jeeps in my area are on 20's. I was just hoping for some wheel options from others. Can't find much I like that doesn't have a crazy amount of neg. Offset.
Since you think I'm a troll I guess it would be a bad time to ask for opinions on speaker configurations? Need to squeeze a little bass in somewhere🔊🔊
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, I couldn't give 2 shits what anyone else thinks. I just wanted some people to post some wheel options. I know others are going to be running 20's. Most jeeps in my area are on 20's. I was just hoping for some wheel options from others. Can't find much I like that doesn't have a crazy amount of neg. Offset.
Since you think I'm a troll I guess it would be a bad time to ask for opinions on speaker configurations? Need to squeeze a little bass in somewhere🔊🔊
Most Jeeps in your area are on 20s? What the heck...do you live in the projects?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, he did come on a opinion message board and flaunted it...he was seeking attention, so I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to ignore others or be ignored. It’s 50/50 he’s a troll though.
Well, in that case, it looks stupid. Lol

Sponsored

cesarinho

Black Diamond
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...while you are at it, get some wide ass "swangers" with a big ass "Wide Load" yellow sign on the back. Just kidding 🤣 Just be yourself!
Ford Bronco 20-22" wheels? dcca011eac737955750c5f2f4e56b627_XL~2

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Even the rednecks run 20's around here. I just saw a gladiator on 24's with 37's earlier today
Come on now. That's how Pinocchio got started.
When you buy a Gladiator they make you sign papers that you will not do such a thing

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Once you're comfortable in your own skin, you stop caring about the opinions of others. Snobs on this and the Jeep forum are only a tiny fraction of the total buyers. YOU plus a lot of other non forum folks will think it looks really nice, so go for it. I'm getting a base, just so I can go full 'brodozing mall crawler' on it cuz that's the look I like. Couldn't care less about the thoughts of a bunch of random screen names. Do you, man.
Since you seldom visit the forum you may not understand we use a lot of humor and memes here to have fun.

Most of us are here for the off-road capabilities of the Bronco so some of us don't see larger wheels as functional when it comes to airing down and so on.

If you like the Bronco but not offroading, have the confidence to make it your own, other people's opinion are nor what I think of in determining what works for me on my Bronco.

Snobs, now that's a new one, I've been on the forum for a year and haven't seen any, amazing how some do not understand humor or have not been on Bronco6g enough to understand it. And I was not aware offroaders were nerds, thats funny, most I meet are gear heads.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
to each their own...personally it looks gross to me!

View attachment 90531
The funniest thing about that is that it says HardCore Off-road on the rims, I don’t think I could drive that to town from my house without bending at least 2-3 rims.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since you seldom visit the forum you may not understand we use a lot of humor and memes here to have fun.

Most of us are here for the off-road capabilities of the Bronco so some of us don't see larger wheels as functional when it comes to airing down and so on.

If you like the Bronco but not offroading, have the confidence to make it your own, other people's opinion are nor what I think of in determining what works for me on my Bronco.

Snobs, now that's a new one, I've been on the forum for a year and haven't seen any, amazing how some do not understand humor or have not been on Bronco6g enough to understand it. And I was not aware offroaders were nerds, thats funny, most I meet are gear heads.
You missed all the posts gatekeeping the Badlands, and the Mall Crawler and Donk calling. All he did was ask what aftermarket wheels people are looking while providing his intended usage and style preferences. Looks like he upset the hive mind...

Im guessing that the Badlands is acceptable to choose for its interior as long as wheel size stays at or below 17”. Who knew?! 🤷‍♂️

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agreed, the Badlands does not care if you never disengage the SBD.

What is a Jeep called that is never taken offroad, a Mall Crawler, it's a generic name of humor.

Donk, I see it as more humor. How many other 20" threads have we had, none I can think of.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would just remind you that FORD spent a lot of money and time engineering the suspension and ride quality based on a different wheel diameter. To each their own, but you may be significantly impacting it as a daily driver.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, the Badlands does not care if you never disengage the SBD.

What is a Jeep called that is never taken offroad, a Mall Crawler, it's a generic name of humor.

Donk, I see it as more humor. How many other 20" threads have we had, none I can think of.
I’ll give you Mall Crawler. Badlands gatekeeping is what is hilarious/sad.

I had a 2010 F150 FX4 with 35s on 20s (Fuel wheels too) with a 6“ lift. Nothing on the highway could stop me!
Sponsored