JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
length is a slave to the 'widebody' design...I presume for enhanced safety. Gen1 Bronco 68.5"; my old S10 Blazer 64.7"; 90's Defender 70.5"; 2020 Wrangler 73.8". New Bronco prolly 74"-75". Gotta add length or you'd be driving a cube.
I agree, I'm also fine with going back to narrow. :D But wider means better rollover protection, along with suspension upgrades, handling nannies, etc. Longer typically helps with efficiency, and handling and safety for the casual driver (90%+).

Sometimes I just think it would be nice to have a more modern enthusiast vehicle, that doesn't cost 75k+. like a GT350R, or the 'new' EBs with the 5.0 coyote.
Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
....Only thing would be I’d like to see the spare tire upright not angled like it is.
I guess that you two didn't take into consideration that this rendering was possibly of the BroncoBronco with several body parts removed and could have been drawn the way that it is to give an example of how someone might configure it when they prefer to run without the body parts.....

I personally like it and who's to "Officially Say" that the spare will not be designed so that it could easily be tilted like this.....

Just saying...

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally like it and who's to "Officially Say" that the spare will not be designed so that it could easily be tilted like this.....

Just saying...
That would actually be pretty cool for departure angle...

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah, I was going for it looking cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Chrispy is just saying you're onto something without actually saying it due to his proximity to the product. At least that's what I'm hoping...

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I'm aware of that :rolleyes:, but @BuckedOff-Road wasn't going for "actual", as I don't think that @BuckedOff-Road has seen the Actual BroncoBronco.
@BuckedOff-Road is also doing a AWESOME Job with the renderings, so we should give them the credit that they deserve.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't hate the stepped beltline but from what I have seen I think that was only on the R for ingress/egress. There are also aero elements to the R design that obviously wont be on the production version. Safe to say they took some liberties. Overall I would say this is the closest render yet based on key design elements. Next I would like to see it done photo realistic like the forum renders ;)

Great work!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't hate the stepped beltline but from what I have seen I think that was only on the R for ingress/egress. There are also aero elements to the R design that obviously wont be on the production version. Safe to say they took some liberties...
No egress hatch in the roof like a school bus for the production Bronco? That's a deal breaker.

:crazy:

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
get rid of the purple, and 2.7 isnt anything to brag about. who wants anyone to know "WOW I COULD OF HAD A V8" Or at least a V6
Rendering is cool though!
Sponsored