First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im afraid it’s most likely gonna have some “anime” movie silliness to it. Cars are getting less and less clean and more fake vents and over sized fenders and silly hoods and LED lights everywhere. Because it’s new.

I miss the cars of say 2004-2008 clean simple body lines. And stand on their own vs competition.

now most cars, take the front bumper off and you have NO idea who makes it.

You should've been there for the 80s, cars were full of decals and fake/non functional stuff all over them.
The saving grace is the aftermarket will take care of the areas Ford screws up or misses.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’d bet real dollars that the “oven” structure folds down into the floor when not needed. Look at the pic. The front and back could easily be hinged to fold flat.
I am guessing the 2dr rigs port and starboard rather than fore and aft too.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought about the same also, that's why I made that "comparisoning" post. I didn't comment because I didn't want to skew others to my opinion, but rather decide for themselves.

"nailed" might be strong, but I see some commonality.

The sketch render has a lot going for it also. Move those mirrors and it's about there....
I keep wanting to add the Broncokong pics into the comparo stack.....then I remember, Oh yeah, they're banned here. lol

I think Moaoun renders are far less visionary than what folks are pumping him up to be. Of course they're getting close to what the real thing is, he adjusts every time there is a spy shot or leak.
If you look at it from that point of view, the pencil sketch was far closer to what we now know than Mr. 99% was.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Broncokong stated the 4dr was closest to the original 6g 4dr render. Which is what originally got me excited because I really like it. Round the wheel wells. Cut a foot off the back end. Center the spare tire. I can see the likeness.

I know that render got a lot of love across all sorts of media when it first came out. And I know Ford has redesigned the bronco a few times. Perhaps they saw the render and the effect it had on the public/media and liked what they saw enough to take some design cues from it.

Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear3.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
'banned here' simply means giving a coupl'a click-bait sites an exclusive opportunity to monetize the images. SOP

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Broncokong stated the 4dr was closest to the original 6g 4dr render. Which is what originally got me excited because I really like it. Round the wheel wells. Cut a foot off the back end. Center the spare tire. I can see the likeness.

I know that render got a lot of love across all sorts of media when it first came out. And I know Ford has redesigned the bronco a few times. Perhaps they saw the render and the effect it had on the public/media and liked what they saw enough to take some design cues from it.
to me looks like a cross between a FSB and the previous model of the 4Runner. There is less overhang in the BroncoKong pic., and the two door definitely looked more EB.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should've been there for the 80s, cars were full of decals and fake/non functional stuff all over them.
The saving grace is the aftermarket will take care of the areas Ford screws up or misses.
Remember J.C. Whitney from the 90s? People used the “chrome” rocker panels as tue-tone paint on all the trucks.

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember J.C. Whitney from the 90s? People used the “chrome” rocker panels as tue-tone paint on all the trucks.
I thought that was to hide the rust, DMV wouldn't let us use duct tape to "patch" rust holes since the early 80s Once your were on the JCW mailing list you couldn't get off it was true.

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco6G-FordBronco-Rear3.jpg
BroncoKong also said immediately after that the 2 door looked just like the Road and Track render below, but even more “ old school”, much to my liking!

C404A71B-1B2E-459B-8DF9-E6EEDA820722.jpeg

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can definitely see a lot of the OG 6g render in the leaked photos.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The two door is going to be a mix between @BuckedOff-Road and @TopRecon renders. 4 door seems pretty close to Bucked latest render other than rear fender (or the render that MT ripped off from him and changed fender shape lol). I'm surprised how close Bucked was with his first render given it was before we had almost anything to go off of. Round flares, belt line, body line, rear-mount tire, mirrors, just too much space between the door and back fender flare.
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! broncoconcept3FINAL

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! Bronco 1