Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

They need a DoorDash Offroad. For those camping that need food, supplies or just more beer. Send in the Bronco!
Like one of those Domino's Hot Spots?

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry; '48 CJ-2A

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
Tow packages usually include transmission/oil cooler line, bigger alternator, camera angle, and labor. So maybe thats in the package vrs just the hitch.
Yeah but ford has not specified that at all. Only thing they said was it only included the receiver and 7-pin wiring/plug. No mention of additional items like my jeep and truck has on their tow packages.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

So the cheaper hitch jumps out to me, the neoprene seat covers that many people talk about, perim alarm sounds good, $1579 for the 2 and 4 dr Bestop soft tops, the many flare options, door sill plates.

If im not mistaken, bushwacker flares that ive seen on jeeps and trucks (mainly chevys) all have the stupid bolt heads showing and clearly look aftermarket.
I actually really like that look. I may be interested in a set of the pocket flares if they're angular.

AMK610

Base
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Man...I am a cunt hair away from ordering a 21 Rubicon myself. Deal is pretty good and kinks are worked out as far as 37's and lifts.
Yeah dude. Drove a manuel the other day and loved it, getting a 3% below invoice deal on a custom order and getting above kbb on my trade. This deal won’t happen with ferd!!

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Pretty awesome to see this huge list of accessories, this time 2022 we’ll be swimming in aftermarket options.

Is this stuff we’d be able to use our Ford pass points on or do we have to use those at the dealership?

Mad Martigan

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Commander, Wrangler
I don’t understand why with all of the late availability items why the tailgate couldn’t have been also late availability?? I know I’m just whining but my Bronco will most likely delayed due to late availability black seats and mid top it would be nice to be able to order the tailgate now.

395N

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL 2DR incoming..
Clubs

Yeah dude. Drove a manuel the other day and loved it, getting a 3% below invoice deal on a custom order and getting above kbb on my trade. This deal won’t happen with ferd!!
Yep..I am looking at 4% under invoice.

Frankly I am not sure what to make of BN being the voice of Ford. It put's me off (but then again so does the still buggy B&P by Ford), perhaps that's just the way marketing is done these days. I wish Ford would come out and say what the offered lift will entail and what size tires it will warranty so I can make an informed buying decision. I don't mind waiting, that's fine...but I want to know what I am waiting for.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Just for me, not telling anyone what to do here....

My experience with buying new motorcycles over the last 20 years or so has taught me, ride it stock for awhile, and see what ya need. I've wasted a ton of money buying bikes and going nuts with the accessory catalogs and after market do-dads sitting in the showroom just because I could.

At the end of the day.... FOR ME, I'm gonna get my truck and add to it over time as I find things that I need.

Just sayin' for me, that's the way I'm gonna play it.

I have done the same; ride for a bit, see what needs to be done and what is a want. I still end up changing things, but I prioritize it a bit better...

Advertisement

Advertisement