FourHorses

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Clubs

Well now I'm glad I didn't take my frustrations out on the keyboard yesterday!

keyboard.gif
Advertisement

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hey @Ford, seems like you need a new comminications director.

I’m available to begin immediately, have a background in public communication on vital, often controversial subjects and have full understanding that vague non-specific tweets are doing your product launches a disservice.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Good night! 😳
attention-to-detail.jpg

Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRANGLER PROBABLY TOTALED SEARCHING FOR SHITBOX
Please excuse me for being mean here @Nickp , but did your accident jar your head a little too much?

You said build & price isn't a huge deal in paragraph 1, but talk about nothing but prices in paragraph 2. LOL

So either you may want to see a doctor, or just stop drinking with @BAUS67 on the weekends 🤔
😂😂😂

I was indeed a few drinks in already... let me specify; the timing of build and price isn’t all that important to me because I’m probably not going to know my budget until we get to December. If that makes sense.

I’ll definitely be configuring in September but I need to see how these next few months go before knowing what trim and options I can afford lol.

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
I wonder how many actually went through with cancelling? Could have moved me up the line to get one!!
I would venture to guess that very few actually cancelled. Just because people are pissed with some of the ways Ford is handling this vehicle, doesn't mean they are all going to jump ship.

Hell some of us might even hold onto the reservations just so others can't move up 🤔 But I was always keeping my reservation while voicing displeasure.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Say what you will about the communications coming from Ford, but be happy that we even have communications. It's obvious he reads these forums, so saying disparaging things about his communications skills is not going to 'help' us talk to him to express our wants and desires. Likely he'll dismiss us as petulant children and ignore this forum until it's in complete meltdown over some other assumed detail that was misinformation taken as truth.

/rant

Compta38

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I wonder how many actually went through with cancelling? Could have moved me up the line to get one!!
none...it's really just a "look at me!" thing to say. If we see anybody dropping it will be when the build and price tool get here, then again post election(biggie) and finally when it's time to pull the trigger on reservations. You have to also consider people are making reservations at the same time as well.

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Clubs

I find it interesting that anyone would make a single excuse or find a single rationalization for confusing or bad communications related to the launch of a major product from a major company.

This isn't two 20 yr olds doing a start up in their garage. Allegedly, they are professionals, and they've done this before.

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Say what you will about the communications coming from Ford, but be happy that we even have communications. It's obvious he reads these forums, so saying disparaging things about his communications skills is not going to 'help' us talk to him to express our wants and desires. Likely he'll dismiss us as petulant children and ignore this forum until it's in complete meltdown over some other assumed detail that was misinformation taken as truth.

/rant
I like your thinking...... Let's not trash the poor guy for screwing up, that serves no purpose. Keep our feelings in check. Then again no harm in voicing our opinions. Country was still free last time I checked.

And if all else fails:

EVERYONE gets a participation trophy!! 😁

Sometimes I really hate being old, from a different time period back when politically correct hadn't even been dreamt up yet. Sooo like my parents every time I say "Back in my day..........."

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement