First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pre-ordered a Bronco on day two at Sames Ford in Laredo, they said they will add dealer add-ons and mark up the price, but stay competitive with other dealers?!?As soon as I can, I'm switching my order away from that dealership.

Then I pre-ordered a second at Covert Ford in Hutto, TX. So far it's been a great experience with Covert. They send out email updates, reply to my inquiries quickly and won't add to the price of my Bronco without my permission. Just wanted to shout-out Covert in Hutto.

DakotaBronco

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra crew max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello DakotaBronco and welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as informative and fun as I do.

I do not know anything about the dealership or the Customer Service Representative whom you received information from but the message made me pause just a bit. The qualifying statement, "We do not plan on selling the Bronco with an advanced dealer markup", has enough wiggle room to still end up charging an ADM.

They didn't plan on not charging an ADM when they first communicated with you, but now things how changed. That would be a very difficult message to receive on November 1st or later when it is too late change your dealership for ordering. We get one chance on changing the dealership and I want everyone to get the best deal that they can for themselves. They may very well mean that they will not charge an ADM and that would be great!

Not sure why it caught my eye when reading it today, but it did. I hope it is helpful in some way. You may want to have them provide it to you in writing with more definitive language?

There are many outstanding dealers who are putting their deals on the new Bronco in writing for customers. All the best with your new Bronco adventure.
Thanks, you are correct there is some wiggle room in that statement. I will follow up with them.

DakotaBronco

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra crew max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello DakotaBronco and welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as informative and fun as I do.

I do not know anything about the dealership or the Customer Service Representative whom you received information from but the message made me pause just a bit. The qualifying statement, "We do not plan on selling the Bronco with an advanced dealer markup", has enough wiggle room to still end up charging an ADM.

They didn't plan on not charging an ADM when they first communicated with you, but now things how changed. That would be a very difficult message to receive on November 1st or later when it is too late change your dealership for ordering. We get one chance on changing the dealership and I want everyone to get the best deal that they can for themselves. They may very well mean that they will not charge an ADM and that would be great!

Not sure why it caught my eye when reading it today, but it did. I hope it is helpful in some way. You may want to have them provide it to you in writing with more definitive language?

There are many outstanding dealers who are putting their deals on the new Bronco in writing for customers. All the best with your new Bronco adventure.
Pete,

I appologize about the confusion with my last response. We will not be selling the Bronco with an advanced dealer markeup.
Jonah LeNoue
Customer Care Representative
701-282-2350

Jonah
Again, I appreciate your quick response. A friend on the bronco6g forum
pointed out I should request a more definitive statement regarding ADM.
They pointed out you used the phrase \"We do not plan on selling with ADM\",
which leaves open the possibility that could change. While I'm sure that
was not your intent, would you please clarify?

(Luther Family Ford will not be charging an ADM on the new Broncos.)

Thanks again,

Pete

KSpider

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-Tron (mine), Audi E-tron (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Escondido, California (Gosch Ford Escondido)
No ADM on reserved units
Xplan is unknown currently

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pete,

I appologize about the confusion with my last response. We will not be selling the Bronco with an advanced dealer markeup.
Jonah LeNoue
Customer Care Representative
701-282-2350

Jonah
Again, I appreciate your quick response. A friend on the bronco6g forum
pointed out I should request a more definitive statement regarding ADM.
They pointed out you used the phrase \"We do not plan on selling with ADM\",
which leaves open the possibility that could change. While I'm sure that
was not your intent, would you please clarify?

(Luther Family Ford will not be charging an ADM on the new Broncos.)

Thanks again,

Pete
That is great! Glad you got that confirmation.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with Dominic Paccioni at Chapman before placing my order. He stated no ADM and they would honor x-plan pricing. Also stated they have add-ons, but are not mandatory. Seems as though folks are getting different answers from Chapman.

Mickeysales

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 crown Vic 98 f150 78 zephyr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello, My name is Mickey and I am a Sales Consultant here at Leo Kaytes Ford In Warwick New York. Just wanted to throw our hat in the ring.

No mark up, No hidden fees or prep fees, only fee is a $75 Document fee then your sales tax and motor vehicle is dependent on where you reside.

Also we offer a Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Power train Warranty that you don't HAVE to service with us to retain the warranty. We are a small family dealership in the Middle of farm country and understand that we may not be the most convenient for all buyers so we Include a warranty that you can take with you!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello, My name is Mickey and I am a Sales Consultant here at Leo Kaytes Ford In Warwick New York. Just wanted to throw our hat in the ring.

No mark up, No hidden fees or prep fees, only fee is a $75 Document fee then your sales tax and motor vehicle is dependent on where you reside.

Also we offer a Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Power train Warranty that you don't HAVE to service with us to retain the warranty. We are a small family dealership in the Middle of farm country and understand that we may not be the most convenient for all buyers so we Include a warranty that you can take with you!
Looks like Leo Kaytes Ford is stepping up! Great to see. I hope your dealership sees an increase in business from your commitment to taking care of the customer. That power train warranty is a nice little addition.

Mickey, you have any dealership contacts in Chicago? Tell them to step up, if you do. Thanks.

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for pointing it out!
My pleasure. Now you can relax for a few minutes until you read something else on here that makes you question your model and options selections! Have fun.

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wayzata, Minnesota: Has not committed to no adms or x-plan pricing yet.
Plymouth, Minnesota: Will honor x-plan pricing.

Question, would a dealership still markup a vehicle, specifically the 2021 Bronco obviously, even after x-plan pricing? Therefore, its important to know their stance on both before changing dealerships?

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wayzata, Minnesota: Has not committed to no adms or x-plan pricing yet.
Plymouth, Minnesota: Will honor x-plan pricing.

Question, would a dealership still markup a vehicle, specifically the 2021 Bronco obviously, even after x-plan pricing? Therefore, its important to know their stance on both before changing dealerships?
It’s my understanding that they can’t mark up after Xplan pricing. They have to give you the invoice and it states the doc fee and DD fee. And it will state what you pay there.
Sponsored