Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my 3rd gen 4runner is in the shop now for inspection. It took 4 visits to two different shops + ~$3k to get it to pass state inspection last year. As long as the 4runner can pass again this year, and the delivery is up before it expires next year, im not worried. Already have my x-plan pin number, and i know ill get an extra $500 rebate credit for replacing a competitor vehicle with the bronco. Only question remains, if the dealership i randomly picked for my reservation will honor the x-plan, and if Ford allows the bronco special trims (badlands) to be purchased with those AZDX plans.
The current rumor is that all AZDX Plans will be accepted for Bronco trims other than the First Edition.

Since that is a special limited production run, they will not be accepting discounts.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No clue, ive never heard of it either and i hate the thought of putting more money to a lease.
Me too
It was a stupid move on my part to lease
I really should’ve just bought it but I didn’t and can’t see myself leasing ever again.. but now with this hold up on the Bronco- not sure what to do..

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way I see it is I just have more time for a bigger down payment. So I'm probably the only one happy about this lol
This.
Gives me time to pay off my POS Chevy Cruz, and save for a bigger down payment+trade in for Bronco.
Plus, if you get it by June/July, you're all ready to enjoy summer in the mountains!
W00t!
But with Corona-chan and all that, I could see things getting delayed more and more with production and delivery.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been waiting since around 2010...I guess another 2 months will do :(

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sooo if we take our broco in 2022... will it still be a 2021 bronco? I was going to use my vehicle as a trade-in. that means, part of my down payment will lose a substantial amount of value. :'(
With the large amount of New vehicle supply having 4-6 months worth not produced, used car prices are already up at auctions and will stay that way for a few years. It's like cash for clunkers did by removing/destroying, an entire supply block of used vehicles. You'll be fine!

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As much as it pains me, I'm willing to wait until mid 2021 or early 22. Like others have said. That will allow me even more time to get a $10K+ down payment lined up along with my trade-in (around $10K as well). I guess it makes more sense for me financially anyway. I've always been in the Ford cult and I'm not about to jump to other products called Tacos or to a company owned by Fiat that breaks down all the time. Ford has got my money, but dang I hate the wait.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, that doesn't sound right.
I've seen others mention that when they place an order for a vehicle they might be required to pay a $500-1000 deposit, but not the full down payment. By all accounts, the financing isn't worked out until delivery anyway, so don't see how they could even know your down payment amount when you order.
My dealer here in Alberta told me that in December, when I come in to build my actual final order, they'll ask for at least a 10% deposit of MSRP. At least for me, that's what the sales manager told me.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your down payment is due when you convert your reservation to an order? I just converted a Sport reservation to an order and my dealer didn't ask for any more money (paid the $100 res. fee).
My dealer here in Alberta told me come December when I build out my order, they'll be asking for a 10% MSRP deposit.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man we are in the exact same spot with a CX-5... this sucks. I reserved mine as quick as Ford’s website would allow me and I would have considered otherwise if I knew ew it could be sometime late into 21 or even 22.
Yep it definitely gives me some thinking to do.

Negotiate a six-month extension. They likely don't want it back right now with so many used cars on the market from the Rental Companies. Just don't tell them you are buying a Ford! LOL
That is a great idea I had no idea you could extend a lease. I normally hate the idea of leasing, just happened to be a perfect storm where it made the most sense for me at the time....but knowing that extending could be an option is great!

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer here in Alberta told me that in December, when I come in to build my actual final order, they'll ask for at least a 10% deposit of MSRP. At least for me, that's what the sales manager told me.
That's a deal breaker for me. No way in hell I'm giving them 4-5K to hold for 6+ months. I don't see this as being the norm nationwide.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer here in Alberta told me come December when I build out my order, they'll be asking for a 10% MSRP deposit.
If some dealers are going to be doing that, then perhaps that's something that can get added to the list of dealers (like no ADM, X-plan, etc.)?
Gotta think some people are going to want to pick a different dealer.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The current rumor is that all AZDX Plans will be accepted for Bronco trims other than the First Edition.

Since that is a special limited production run, they will not be accepting discounts.
Rumor, but, i wont get my hopes up. Ford will eventually give us an answer. Many on thebronconation are wound up because the mustang club of america (which costs $25 for membership) can get x-plan pricing, but the bronconation club (which is $70) doesnt. at least, not yet.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If some dealers are going to be doing that, then perhaps that's something that can get added to the list of dealers (like no ADM, X-plan, etc.)?
Gotta think some people are going to want to pick a different dealer.
I'm in Lethbridge, Alberta and have two dealers in town. Haven't looked into whether the other dealership is asking for the same 10% MRSP deposit or not. Also, current dealer hasn't mentioned anything about any markup. When I find out, I'll add them to the list.

Mchong75

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By all means, please do. More inventory for real enthusiasts. You fair weather band wagon fear of missing out folks sure are a riot.
missing out on what?

fair weather?

I’m saying I didn’t buy a 4Runner because it’s outdated.

don’t be triggered. ?
Sponsored