RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a relatively early reservation (next day after announcement) and just made another one to change dealer after all that discussion about possibly not being able to. I sold my main car recently because I wasn't driving it and will be working from home for at least another year, so I would be fine waiting until spring of 2022 when my Tacoma lease is up.

Actually, I'll probably start getting antsy as soon as I see my first one on the road. Who am I kidding.

Deleted member 5064

Just went to ford.com and screen grabbed this a few minutes ago “ available beginning spring 21” . So maybe any new reservations will be pushed to summer/ fall 21?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco delivery now "targeted to begin June 2021" and possibly into 2022 0A57AE41-D62F-44E7-88B9-7D21FC66C2F9

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hmm.. seems very slow if true and if true then what a bummer. It's a long time before we get anything, Ford's on the ropes as a company, if they perform as well as their IT dept did on the Bronco launch we may never see Bronco come to life.

I only have so much money and it's either Bronco or Cybertruck for my next fun ride. Whichever arrives first is the winner for my money.

317_OffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge charger, 2019 Santa Fe,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am ok if delivering later. I will be trading in a 2020 Escape Titanium that I literally have had for two months! I saw demand was high so I placed my reservation for the Bronco. Gives me more time to figure out exactly what I want and how much I’m willing to spend. It’ll be nice to see them in person before getting it.
What dealer are you reserved with.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So this is posted on the Ford website now for the Bronco. This seems to answer a few questions I’ve seen in here somewhere.

“Deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.” [originally April]

“Deliveries may extend in to the 2022 calendar year.” Oh boy........

Who here will wait until 2022 for a Bronco?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco delivery now "targeted to begin June 2021" and possibly into 2022 0A57AE41-D62F-44E7-88B9-7D21FC66C2F9
So here's my 2 sense. If deliveries are not scheduled until June 2021 and are expected to run through 2022 for people with reservations then why is Ford not calling this a 2022 model, instead of 2021? just saying.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is posted on the Ford website now for the Bronco. This seems to answer a few questions I’ve seen in here somewhere.

“Deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.” [originally April]

“Deliveries may extend in to the 2022 calendar year.” Oh boy........

Who here will wait until 2022 for a Bronco?

so if we ordered the day after the launch.... we should get ours in june right?

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically the Spring Season still runs through June. My guess is Ford just wanted to provide a more precise month for people.

In terms of the 2022 comment on the Ford website, my guess is Ford is telling that to people who are now just getting around to reserving the Bronco. This is probably based on how many reservations they have received so far and if they convert all to orders. If you reserved one the day of the event or a few days after, I'd expect a 2021, but now they are probably into 2022.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2022 feels like it's a LONG way away.
Because it is. I'm too old and have seen what can happen to even young people, to be blasse about waiting years (decades since the concept) for things. Ford lost me as a Bronco customer as a young person, and when I had younger kids who could have enjoyed the vehicle. Now I'm middle aged healthy (knock on wood) doing triathlons, but sh*t can happen. My neighbor was feeling crummy in January and just dropped dead of cancer. Sorry to inject a Debbie Downer dose of harsh reality. But to hell with this never ending soon to be here but not here Bronco. I would buy a Bronco now. 2022? I don't know what I'll be doing then, or if I will still be a customer. For me time matters.

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so if we ordered the day after the launch.... we should get ours in june right?
I reserved a few hours after launch, so heres hoping :) I have a feeling its dependant on when we put in the order with the dealership

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

gimme samsquatchz now

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty sure that is for people who is reserving now after the first 70000+ reservations are already prioritized for build. Even with downsizing for Covid, Ford should be more than able to accomplish then reservations by spring time next year. Guess we will see, if 2021 rolls around and our orders are not being processed then we will know.

It only takes about 3-4 weeks to build a car and that is conservative with all the bureaucracy and lunch breaks factored in.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep it definitely gives me some thinking to do.

That is a great idea I had no idea you could extend a lease. I normally hate the idea of leasing, just happened to be a perfect storm where it made the most sense for me at the time....but knowing that extending could be an option is great!
It all depends on the leasing company and its policies. Just remember, the first rule of negotiation is...ASK!
Good Luck! :)

Teko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I see it is I just have more time for a bigger down payment. So I'm probably the only one happy about this lol
Agreed! The delay only puts me in better position to include more add-ons while increasing down payment
Sponsored