North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The additional 1% you refer to is not always the truth. It has to be qualified for by the Dealership. If they are failing either Sales Training OR Customer Satisfaction they will not receive the monies which are 0.9% split into 0.5% and 0.4%. So a dealer may get nothing, 05%, 04% or 09% paid out on sales for the following month. So qualify at .05% for July and get paid the money on vehicles sold in August. Your July sales were paid out based on your June %age.
You are correct, but none of us Bronco6g forum members want to do business with a Ford dealer that is failing Ford's corporate standards.
Sponsored

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are correct, but none of us Bronco6g forum members want to do business with a Ford dealer that is failing Ford's corporate standards.
Obviously not but how can you tell if they are or aren't passing or failing said standards. The average salesman doesn't even know about the program let alone how his/her store is doing so cannot answer the question if asked.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I put the initial reservation literally the night of the reveal so i’m pretty forward in line. if I put another deposit and decide to go with granger, than i’ll have to wait longer. Not sure if saving a few hundred bucks for a more expensive trim is worth it.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I put the initial reservation literally the night of the reveal so i’m pretty forward in line. if I put another deposit and decide to go with granger, than i’ll have to wait longer. Not sure if saving a few hundred bucks for a more expensive trim is worth it.
If you decide to go with us?

Just use the first reservation and get what you want earlier with it

Dwrigh2

Big Bend
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After debating over I decided to go with @Granger Ford .If ima pay 37,000 worth of MSRP on the big bend I might as well pay that much for a black diamond with the x-plan.Im nervous but you only live life once.Going to cancel my other one in state.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We can sell to all 48 contiguous, Alaska and Hawaii..

All of the vehicles we sell are 50 state compliant...

I believe from what others have said that California wants to inspect and make sure we did not remove pollution devices...

We will not remove any even if asked to do so...
I may switch my reservation to your dealership.
I am in Southern California, Orange County.
Any idea on cost for transport to ship?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously not but how can you tell if they are or aren't passing or failing said standards. The average salesman doesn't even know about the program let alone how his/her store is doing so cannot answer the question if asked.
About two weeks before the reveal I called around to several dealers and interviewed the sales team to get my business. I asked if they will be selling at MSRP or below (no ADM), if they will be accepting the X-Plan, and what dealership awards they have won for customer service.

Not to mention online reviews and dealer specific extras (i.e., lifetime warranty, zero dealer documentation fees, trade in guarantees, etc.)

I’m confident in my choice but I’m even more confident in my choice who not to work with in this process.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No accurate quotes yet hopefully soon when I can get to Zach in person.

As for changing you gave til oct 31 here is the process,

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

Have you reached out to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord to see what is available there for pricing.

I have pm'd with him and he seems like a knowledgeable and customer centered young man.

Not saying I want to lose business but there are alternatives.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We can sell to all 48 contiguous, Alaska and Hawaii..

All of the vehicles we sell are 50 state compliant...

I believe from what others have said that California wants to inspect and make sure we did not remove pollution devices...

We will not remove any even if asked to do so...
No accurate quotes yet hopefully soon when I can get to Zach in person.

As for changing you gave til oct 31 here is the process,

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

Have you reached out to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord to see what is available there for pricing.

I have pm'd with him and he seems like a knowledgeable and customer centered young man.

I'll check with him, but my car buying experience in the San Diego area hasn't been what you'd call stellar.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Wow, what an awesome gesture! Not only is your dealership extending its bottom dollar to us to promote the culture, you are also trying to save other people some time/energy by referring business to other dealers doing the same.

I know dealers don’t have a solid reputation for honesty but I feel you my friend are the exception.
Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 1596510325662

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why would we care, no I'm not asking you a question, it's a rhetorical statement. This thread is about X-Plan, Granger Ford and Laura Ford Savings. We are not discussing salespeople's knowledge level, which is irrelevant anyway as they do not approve the deals, the manager does, so what's your point, again, not a question, it's a rhetorical statement.

By reading your ten posts, it is obvious your are a sales manager at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale, and judging by your staff webpage, you have high turnover as you have zero staff photos showing on your website, strange, I've never seen a dealer not list their staff...
https://www.autonationfordscottsdale.com/dealership/staff.htm

Your first post upon joining the forum confirmed what most of us already know, most dealers are dishonest and you did not disappoint us, instead of trying to tell us YOU will sell the Bronco AT MSRP, your tried to hide behind talking in the third person saying...
Autonation Ford Scottsdale, AZ are selling their Bronco reservation customers at MSRP with no ADM. AXZD Plan prices will be honored by them if the Factory offer them on Bronco's. Their doc fee is $499.00.
Then you try to tell us if we can get YOUR cherished discount, by purchasing from you at FULL MSRP or qualifying for X-Plan, we should just accept the deal and move on...
I have been reading the posts on here concerning X-Plan. It's a big deal over nothing!!

Assuming the Factory offer Plan pricing might there be a dealer or 2 in the country that won't offer it on STOCK units, probably yes. Here we are talking about reserved/ordered units which is a different breed of vehicle.

Take the deal and move ahead with life will be the reaction of 99% of the dealers.

There are way greater things in life to worry about than X-Plan or not.
The Bronco6g forum members are smarter then your average car shopper that you have walk-in off the street to your dealership. The Bronco6g forum members are welcoming of open and HONEST dealers here on the forum, offering us a true deal or discount. We know there are 3,000 Ford dealers in the U.S., two, Granger Ford and Laura Ford, offer GREAT deals. So that leaves forum members 2,997 other Ford dealers to select from.

EDIT UPDATE: For anyone reading this after the subject was closed out, here is the final thread. Since this last thread the user wavedancer has never been seen again. They were/are a dealer, faking they were not, strange way to get business, but who will understand all the underhanded tactics some dealers will try.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ce-and-below-invoice.2319/page-12#post-111083

Last edited: