First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone! Been lurking for quite awhile. Registered to be able to officially rock the the sticker. I actually hate pineapple pizza, but love the debates when the thread gets off topic, plus it always gives us fresh info!!!! Love you guys and this site! I'm a second year buyer but can't wait for the reveal! We can't have the configurator soon enough?. It'll be nice to have solid info to dream about instead of dreaming on maybes.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi everyone! Been lurking for quite awhile. Registered to be able to officially rock the the sticker. I actually hate pineapple pizza, but love the debates when the thread gets off topic, plus it always gives us fresh info!!!! Love you guys and this site! I'm a second year buyer but can't wait for the reveal! We can't have the configurator soon enough?. It'll be nice to have solid info to dream about instead of dreaming on maybes.....
I feel like there’s a correlation between lurking and not liking pineapple pizza :ROFLMAO:

Welcome on board friend.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good news -- despite the July 9 reveal date / OJ birthday coincidence, Ford has confirmed that the July 9 date will hold.

"We're going to reveal Bronco just like we said we would on July 9," Mike Levine, Ford North America product communications manager, told the Free Press.
He said Simpson's birthdate is "purely coincidental."

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...bronco-july-9-oj-simpson-birthday/3190996001/

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good news -- despite the July 9 reveal date / OJ birthday coincidence, Ford has confirmed that the July 9 date will hold.

"We're going to reveal Bronco just like we said we would on July 9," Mike Levine, Ford North America product communications manager, told the Free Press.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...bronco-july-9-oj-simpson-birthday/3190996001/
Does anyone else feel sometimes Ford Marketing, is, well, less then stellar?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

A lot of people will never believe this was a coincidence. O J and Bronco will hit the history books for the 2nd time.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's see, reveal 07/09......birthday 07/28. That gives me 19 days to work it out for the present of a lifetime. :)

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Good call. Coincidence or not, if someone is going to get butthurt because of the reveal date, they're going to be the type of unappeasable person that is going to find a reason to be upset over any date Ford could put out.

Kilcin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Jeep Cherokee, '12 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I feel like there’s a correlation between lurking and not liking pineapple pizza :ROFLMAO:

Welcome on board friend.
I've always been in the "for pineapple pizza" camp. Only pizza I have questioned was peanut butter pizza which replaced the marinara sauce with peanut butter, which is a local pizzeria's specialty.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always been in the "for pineapple pizza" camp. Only pizza I have questioned was peanut butter pizza which replaced the marinara sauce with peanut butter, which is a local pizzeria's specialty.
That sounds crazy, but I mean I do really like peanut butter so maybe I wouldn’t mind this pizza. I accidentally substituted ranch in for pizza sauce once and wasn’t bad but wasn’t pizza.

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We must be from the same location. I grew up eating that pizza ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
That sounds crazy, but I mean I do really like peanut butter so maybe I wouldn’t mind this pizza. I accidentally substituted ranch in for pizza sauce once and wasn’t bad but wasn’t pizza.
It doesn’t sound too appetizing but I had a peanut butter bacon cheese burger and it was bomb as hell. Here’s full item description:

PBJ BURGER* 1/2 pound beef patty, peanut butter-bacon jam, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, bacon, crispy onion strings, fig jam, sriracha aioli

Not something I want to order every day but definitely a once in a while treat.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I mean, technically "just like we said we would" should have been "Coming Springtime"....
But who's counting? ???

? @Administrator

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It doesn’t sound too appetizing but I had a peanut butter bacon cheese burger and it was bomb as hell. Here’s full item description:

PBJ BURGER* 1/2 pound beef patty, peanut butter-bacon jam, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, bacon, crispy onion strings, fig jam, sriracha aioli

Not something I want to order every day but definitely a once in a while treat.
That's gonna be a "no" from me, dawg.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well....we finally got a reveal date....so I guess we need something else to bitch & moan about.

I think we need a countdown clock to the next LEAK!!!!
I feel like all we will get until then is more camo :(
Sponsored