Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's been patient for over a year but can't wait a few more days to see when options are going to be released? Pretty sure that would be front page once all of it comes out. You got a week left, "hang in there"
Sponsored

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He's been patient for over a year but can't wait a few more days to see when options are going to be released? Pretty sure that would be front page once all of it comes out. You got a week left, "hang in there"
I was hoping for a little info, even the salesman said this forum finds out stuff sooner than they do.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a few that I can remember. Rapid Red, Anti Matter blue gone. Hot Pepper Red, and Eruption Green added. WildTrak will be a soft top for '22 instead of the MIC top. I think there's a new bumper in the mix somewhere. I wouldn't look for anything inside to change though.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget Mansquatch Jim. That's what I'm banking on unless of course Ford was just joshing.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping for a little info, even the salesman said this forum finds out stuff sooner than they do.
This guy might be able to help you out.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco options 1633374389930

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just really hope they change the interior color options on the WT, the wife isn't into the saddlestone/onxy color combo with Cactus grey extior. Oh and she HATES any of the accent colors they are using, which I tend to agree with but it's an easy fix with my vinyl machine in the garage.
Wouldn't count on any changes. It's possible, but I have my doubts

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just really hope they change the interior color options on the WT, the wife isn't into the saddlestone/onxy color combo with Cactus grey extior. Oh and she HATES any of the accent colors they are using, which I tend to agree with but it's an easy fix with my vinyl machine in the garage.
Have you or any other readers heard of any aftermarket parts to replace the ridiculous colored accents within the interior? I will be willing AF to replace the yellow accents in the Badlands with standard black. I realize its a dead horse beat down but we have gone as far as placing our order. My wife hasn't really paid a lot of attention to these stupid accents. She is going to blow a fuse whenever we go to pick it up. I need to have a plan in place for that day. Anyone???

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you or any other readers heard of any aftermarket parts to replace the ridiculous colored accents within the interior? I will be willing AF to replace the yellow accents in the Badlands with standard black. I realize its a dead horse beat down but we have gone as far as placing our order. My wife hasn't really paid a lot of attention to these stupid accents. She is going to blow a fuse whenever we go to pick it up. I need to have a plan in place for that day. Anyone???
1192436.jpg

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah that's not going to work for me. maybe on the seat thread stitching, not the a/c vent knobs or the grab handles. It would likely be just as ridiculous. I do appreciate the help tho.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that's not going to work for me. maybe on the seat thread stitching, not the a/c vent knobs or the grab handles. It would likely be just as ridiculous. I do appreciate the help tho.
Have you seen it in person? The orange looks really great. I get lots of complements on it.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you seen it in person? The orange looks really great. I get lots of complements on it.
Yeah it's probably not too bad but I'm getting the two door in white and I have plans of adding an old school stripe in a color my wife really loves and it's going to look silly with the orange accents inside. Like I mentioned earlier, she is not as in tune with the accessories, options, models and such. She trusts me to get what we need. She is excited about adding the stripe. She will get very vocal about the orange crap inside. :LOL:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exterior color is yours? I may have missed that info.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy there, some of us like the Badlands Orange, but here you go. Not sure how you haven't seen this already if you dislike the color so much.

https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco