Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
you proved my point. 100k fake broncos on the road. How is this going to effect the marketability of the big bronco.

"ya i saw the bronco its a stupid crossover , nothing like my wrangler"

You understand the mustang isnt a family of cars right? its just a muscle/sports car and always has been. The mach E is a fugly grocery getter that can go fast and is called a mustang for some reason.

How long until mustang fans get an ACTUAL ev mustang? How long will it take for the marketing mistake of the MACH-E vs real EV mustang to filter down to normal people when they release the real EV mustang?

people still think the bronco is the bronco sport and the cars have been on the road for a year
Yeah...I see your point...because "Bronco" is such a marketing disaster. Nobody even wants one!
Sponsored

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you proved my point. 100k fake broncos on the road. How is this going to effect the marketability of the big bronco.

You understand the mustang isnt a family of cars right? its just a muscle/sports car and always has been. The mach E is a fugly grocery getter that can go fast and is called a mustang for some reason.

How long until mustang fans get an ACTUAL ev mustang? How long will it take for the marketing mistake of the MACH-E vs real EV mustang to filter down to normal people when they release the real EV mustang?

people still think the bronco is the bronco sport and the cars have been on the road for a year
I agree here and have anecdotal cases with my family...

Wife: My coworker says she has a Bronco...
I see it, it's the baby...

Mom: You're getting a Bronco? Oh, a neighbor has one, it's very nice!
Sends picture, it's the baby...

Wife said, they should have never called the baby Bronco Sport. That's dumb.

I'm the one agreeing internally, but justifying it as "brand building". There's Ram, Jeep, and they're trying to do Mustang and Bronco as a brand. So with it, comes submodels...

I get the marketing, but it is dumb, confusing, and only real enthusiasts figure out the differences...

But like someone else said, maybe they sold those baby broncos because it had the name Bronco. So money is there, they don't care...

tenor.gif

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it. I see the problem with changing a feature such as this (as it does look better than the blank knobs for sure) without informing people. In my opinion, as some have said, with the foresight Ford has with production channels, they should have just nixed the knob in totality.

I own a 2020 Ford Mustang, and there are knobs on both passenger and driver side with no readout at all (they are just small levers). On the 8" SYNC 3 screen, every time the temperature is adjusted via the knob/lever, a box pops up immediately and shows the change, and is labeled if the passenger side or driver side knob is adjusted. I've never noticed an issue with it one bit, and frankly, it works very well and I am satisfied.

As a future Bronco owner, I don't anticipate having a problem with this. I mean, the screen itself is 50% bigger than my Mustang, so in theory, using the same method of showing a pop-up, it should be easier to see! Also, I agree with many that looking that far down to adjust temperature and to read the screen would be a bit difficult and take your eyes away from the road, so even if my Bronco did show up with it, I don't think I would be meticulously reading it every time I adjust the temperature, if at all.

But, I digress. I still don't discount the many people on this thread that want or were anticipating that feature, as it is still priced into our Bronco's MSRP and we seemingly aren't getting it. Just my $0.02.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I may offer some unasked for advice:
A whole bunch of folks are upset about a whole bunch of things. And have been for several months, hell, a year now.
I've seen good people let their anger and frustration get the better of them and fall victim to the ban hammer.
I'd walk away for the rest of the day, take the weekend and chill, maybe not even revisit the forum for days.
If you decide to 99 your order, abandon it, or soak it all in and compromise what you thought you were getting vs what it ends up being and stay the course...the beauty is it is all your decision.
There's much awry in the world today, and seems more and more each day.

Take a breather, bud. It isn't worth your sanity, blood pressure, or health today.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can confirm

they got rid of lux.

its much much worse than just knobs
Maybe just not taking more orders currently? It is on my MY22 order and I have VIN and build date. 🤷‍♂️

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe just not taking more orders currently? It is on my MY22 order and I have VIN and build date. 🤷‍♂️
to be fair , when i ordered my car , it had digital knobs on it.

Somebody in this thread said they are NDA and said if the knobs pissed you off , just wait.

this could be what he was talking about.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And they thought we wouldn’t notice

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I may offer some unasked for advice:
A whole bunch of folks are upset about a whole bunch of things. And have been for several months, hell, a year now.
I've seen good people let their anger and frustration get the better of them and fall victim to the ban hammer.
I'd walk away for the rest of the day, take the weekend and chill, maybe not even revisit the forum for days.
If you decide to 99 you order, abandon it, or soak it all in and compromise what you thought you were getting vs what it ends up being and stay the course...the beauty is it is all your decision.
There's much awry in the world today, and seems more and more each day.

Take a breather, bud. It isn't worth your sanity, blood pressure, or health today.
one of the problems we face as americans is we dont protest. Telling people who are angry to "stop" and "take a breather" only helps the people who are screwing you over.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

… The best decision ford made in the past 20 years was getting rid of sedans. They will have to come to a decision soon of what else to axe.
my Focus RS has a digital read out for the air temp, just saying

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can confirm

they got rid of lux.

its much much worse than just knobs
Before everyone begins freaking out, this is NOT TRUE. You just need to press the arrow to go to the left. For some reason, it doesn't list Lux at the end of the choices, which is a weird website design issue.

Depending on trim being built, you may not even be able to put the Lux package in it (not available on all trims). Here's a screenshot from minutes ago trying to build a Badlands:

Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 1642788331583