Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With some us having reservations pushed to MY '23, I don't think Ford has any real incentive to make any major updates to '22. Aside from cosmetic updates, I think it'll be status quo. Look at a similar-priced vehicle with the Kia Telluride. Granted it's not an off-road vehicle but it's now in its third MY ('22) and all Kia has implemented the past two years are different paint trims (Nightfall).

I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that there'll be a hybrid version for the '23 MY. Gas prices are no joke up in the PNW.

Rockyperez

Base
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I soooo agree! Give us time to make a solid decision and time for them to answer all our questions. Here’s to me hoping I get some more cup holders lol

Here's hoping they actually disclose all of those changes prior to the MY22 order banks opening.

Or better yet, disclose the changes about a month before the banks open so there's plenty of time for clarifications and corrections. All but guaranteed that some half-assed copy/paste job will result in at least a couple of errors that no one catches before it goes out.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They will adjust prices to reflect true cost of production and demand,,,,LOL,, the price will go up.
A bigger gas tank would be really nice. I don't see them making any changes that require any real work. No one wants to work. FCA sat on the JK for years when better parts were being used on the Ram. Ford will trickle out any changes to boost sales when needed. They already know all the changes for the 2023.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For 22 there will be a new higher price, that’s what’s guaranteed for MY22.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully, they'll identify and fix some issues with the '21 model, and the '22 model might be slightly better. That's really all I'm hoping for.
Sponsored