Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else just digging the whole vibe of this photo. Bronco, outbuilding, the accents on the garage door and the fences in the background. If it weren't for the damn palm trees I'd think he was on some peaceful Kentucky horse farm.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rguest3

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else just digging the whole vibe of this photo. Bronco, outbuilding, the accents on the garage door and the fences in the background. If it weren't for the damn palm trees I'd think he was on some peaceful Kentucky horse farm.
It is a peaceful Horse Farm, just in Florida.

Originally from Virginia, I'm not much on the Palm Trees either.

Reactions: Kos
OP
OP
rguest3

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a peaceful Horse Farm, just in Florida.

Originally from Virginia, I'm not much on the Palm Trees either.
I figured it was. Just had to take a shot at the palm trees. Lived in FL for a while (Daytona). Missed the seasons too much and went back north.

B Spence

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty much my build with mic top - waiting and waiting - I did get a build date and vin from my dealer - no email to me.

Sponsored

OutBanks+2"

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/BMW X5/BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice!! My OB just arrived and is at the shop waiting for lift/tires...where did you get Bronco Script Satin Black Fender Emblems?? I've seen some online, but can't decide on size and which seller has best option. Thanks!

OP
OP
rguest3

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice!! My OB just arrived and is at the shop waiting for lift/tires...where did you get Bronco Script Satin Black Fender Emblems?? I've seen some online, but can't decide on size and which seller has best option. Thanks!
The Bronco script letters came from Bronco Depot. These are not vinyl stickers like others, they are very nice Emblems. Very happy with these.

atm0706

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 RX-7 / 02 WRX wagon / 06 STi / 21 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you like the 4WP coilovers? I'm planning on getting the Ford Performance 2" lift when it comes out, but it has no ETA still and I don't want to wait forever. I considered the 4WP coilovers since they are like half what Fox or Kings cost. Just havent really seen any first hand reviews on a Bronco yet

OP
OP
rguest3

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you like the 4WP coilovers? I'm planning on getting the Ford Performance 2" lift when it comes out, but it has no ETA still and I don't want to wait forever. I considered the 4WP coilovers since they are like half what Fox or Kings cost. Just havent really seen any first hand reviews on a Bronco yet
I am very happy with the 4WP Coil-Overs! They are comparable and maybe just a little softer than the Sasquatch Suspension. The adjustable Height is very nice from 1-3.5" Lift overall, so these will work with a 33-37" Tire. I set mine to 3" of lift which would be a little less than 2" higher than the Sasquatch Suspension. The 37s don't rub all all.

I will do some Off-Roading but like most Broncos here on 6G very few will go Rock Crawling or even Desert Racing, so Coil-Overs with External Reservoirs are to me overkill, even though I do Have Fox Coil-Overs on order for another Bronco. I have already gone down some rough wash board and pot holed roads and they handled very well. No complaints so far.

The 4WP Coil-Overs paired with the Camburg Upper Control Arms and Lower Links makes a pretty solid Suspension. If you do go to a 37' Tire, I do recommend the RPG Full Tie-Rod Kit as well for a little insurance.

The Coil-Overs were on sale a couple days ago. I originally ordered them on a Wednesday and they arrived two days later.

Last edited:

atm0706

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 RX-7 / 02 WRX wagon / 06 STi / 21 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am very happy with the 4WP Coil-Overs! They are comparable and maybe just a little softer than the Sasquatch Suspension. The adjustable Height is very nice from 1-3.5" Lift overall, so these will work with a 33-37" Tire. I set mine to 3" of lift which would be a little less than 2" higher than the Sasquatch Suspension. The 37s don't rub all all.

I will do some Off-Roading but like most Broncos here on 6G very few will go Rock Crawling or even Desert Racing, so Coil-Overs with External Reservoirs are to me overkill, even though I do Have Fox Coil-Overs on order for another Bronco.

The 4WP Coil-Overs paired with the Camburg Upper Control Arms and Lower Links makes a pretty solid Suspension. If you do go to a 37' Tire, I do recommend the RPG Full Tie-Rod Kit as well for a little insurance.

The Coil-Overs were on sale a couple days ago. I originally ordered them on a Wednesday and they arrived two days later.
Thanks for the response!

I also don't plan on doing much serious off roading. Just occasional trails and camping trips. Lots of trips to the mountain in the winter for snowboarding as well. Basic. I have 35s now (non sas), and probably wont go any larger.

I still think I'll wait for the Ford Performance kit. It seems like it will be pretty nice without being totally overkill for what I need. Also nice they warranty it.

Sponsored

OutBanks+2"

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/BMW X5/BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco script letters came from Bronco Depot. These are not vinyl stickers like others, they are very nice Emblems. Very happy with these.
you got them at the right time apparently...their website doesn't work and says they are not accepting orders

OP
OP
rguest3

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you got them at the right time apparently...their website doesn't work and says they are not accepting orders
Oh, that's not good! I wonder what's up?

OutBanks+2"

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/BMW X5/BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wish I could find out...I think they had the best option and exactly what I wanted. I tried emailing them and have not received any reply

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford shut them down a long time ago with
TM infringement cease and desist letter was the reported story.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford shut them down a long time ago with

TM infringement cease and desist letter was the reported story.
eff Ford. Do it right and you wouldn't have to bust people's chops who did what you should have
Sponsored