Sponsored

2022 Scheduling (and by association B&P, Orderbanks)

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the 2022 production is going to start in December, I'm assuming they would start scheduling that in October? Is it about 2 months between scheduling and production? That would mean there's a very tight window for them to get MY22 replacement orders for us long haulers and Ford to be able to get their ducks in a row. And all of that is at the mercy of the dealers we have to work through.

I know in the letter Ford sent out they said we would have more info in September, but we all know that means 9/30/21 11:59pm Hawaii time (at best). B&P opening up soon would be nice, but I guess they have to spoon feed us all the marketing ploys and "sneak previews" of packages to keep us pumped.
Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the 2022 production is going to start in December, I'm assuming they would start scheduling that in October? Is it about 2 months between scheduling and production? That would mean there's a very tight window for them to get MY22 replacement orders for us long haulers and Ford to be able to get their ducks in a row. And all of that is at the mercy of the dealers we have to work through.

I know in the letter Ford sent out they said we would have more info in September, but we all know that means 9/30/21 11:59pm Hawaii time (at best). B&P opening up soon would be nice, but I guess they have to spoon feed us all the marketing ploys and "sneak previews" of packages to keep us pumped.

I check this website for that kind of info - it's updated frequently.

https://www.donlen.com/manufacturer...-trucks-build-out-final-order-start-up-dates/

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that says 2022 intitial orders started 9/13

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From that link...

Last Updated: 9/21/21

1 – All dates are estimated and subject to change.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Zach at Granger has been a reliable source for timelines. Check out his thread 2022 Model Year Bronco Order Primer. From that, I see ordering opening up around mid-October-ish and running to mid-December-ish, or a 60-day window, give or take 30 days. That's probably as much as we're going to know until something pops.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They haven't even finished MY'21 scheduling for November.

November MY'21 scheduling will likely go out 10/7, then they'll open order banks for '22. Due dates for first month scheduling for '22s being end of October, so that December scheduling emails can go out in early November.

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But my point is they can't start scheduling the MY22 orders until there are MY22 orders in the system. If they don't open the MY22 order banks until all MY21 are scheduled (and apparently we have another week of no scheduling), that will cut it pretty close in order to have orders in the system. There was a 2 month or so window for the MY21 order banks before scheduling started, granted that was first year spool up and now they have a much better picture of whats coming this time around. I guess you get put into the allocation/order pull pool as soon as your MY22 order is processed? All of the early reservation people that 99'd their orders and those of us that didn't get pulled need to get the new orders in early otherwise we'll continue to get bumped farther back in line.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess you get put into the allocation/order pull pool as soon as your MY22 order is processed? All of the early reservation people that 99'd their orders and those of us that didn't get pulled need to get the new orders in early otherwise we'll continue to get bumped farther back in line.
No. Read the Granger thread. When you place your order has no bearing at all on when you're considered for a build date - they open the window for X number of days, and as long you get your order in within that window of time, the determining factors regarding build date are time stamp, commodity constraints, and dealership allocations.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that says 2022 intitial orders started 9/13
My assumption is that if you already have an order in, it will auto-convert at some point after 9/13. No point in stressing about it until after the order guide comes out. I'm assuming that will be before scheduling starts for '22 MY in October.

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will need to start scheduling very soon after the MY22 order banks are opened if they are starting production MY22 production ~ 12/15. From all the info from Zach and others, your existing order will not automatically convert over and a new order has to be entered, via your dealer.

I'm just wondering how much scheduling time they need in order to start filling productions slots for ~12/15 start up. Reality is, while many of us here will probably bum-rush our dealers on the first day, it's still going to take some time to get all those updated orders in the system and processed.
Sponsored