Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Re-reading the plans for the roll out, we are supposed to get a process update email today. Also B&P is supposed to open with the ability to place an online order.

I am betting they thought about this, and realized the confusion this will create. The rolling over 2021 orders (about 80000+) do not need a new order placed. They supposedly are being automatically re-ordered in the system by Ford IT at a PC99 - then we are supposed to meet with our dealers, make any adjustments, and approve them before the dealer moves them to PC10-19.

If they launch B&P with the Order Online button, how many of the 80,000 will place a new order on top of their existing one?

Train wreck coming as most dealers and about 75,000 order holders try to figure this out, not to mention IT Finding out it is harder to duplicate the orders than they thought …

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's like Christmas but with less presents and more disappointment.
This is more like a Ford sponsored “Festivus.” The airing of grievances has already begun.
Ford Bronco MY 2022 B&P launch delayed? F63F88BD-7CBD-4169-BA43-E50A925AE1D7

Last edited:

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cant really complain the new build and price isnt up since i couldnt decide on a trim with the old system, this just makes it more difficult. i've narrowed it down to signature headlights, mid or high package, not wildtrack interior, sasquatch or badlands suspension, manual trans but maybe auto with big engine, would prefer MGV. Pretty simple, clear as mud, now i only need to decide on color, was thinking Antimatter Blue, wait what?????
Studies have shown that our working memory has a limit, usually around 4. Endless possibilities only sounds like a dream LOL

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reactions: Jdc

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I cant really complain the new build and price isnt up since i couldnt decide on a trim with the old system, this just makes it more difficult. i've narrowed it down to signature headlights, mid or high package, not wildtrack interior, sasquatch or badlands suspension, manual trans but maybe auto with big engine, would prefer MGV. Pretty simple, clear as mud, now i only need to decide on color, was thinking Antimatter Blue, wait what?????
Look at the bright side, maybe Antimatter Blue will come back before they build our Broncos!

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford said Order Bank opens today . . . see '22 Timing & Order Conversion

B&P is different . . could be another week, two, or ??

Only time will tell -
Wrong:
October 13
22MY order bank opens, and Ford.com Build & Price and online ordering launch*. (*only available for non-converted reservation holders, existing order holders must update/confirm their order with their dealer).
Reservation holders who did not convert for 21MY are able to use online ordering tool.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Re-reading the plans for the roll out, we are supposed to get a process update email today. Also B&P is supposed to open with the ability to place an online order.

I am betting they thought about this, and realized the confusion this will create. The rolling over 2021 orders (about 80000+) do not need a new order placed. They supposedly are being automatically re-ordered in the system by Ford IT at a PC99 - then we are supposed to meet with our dealers, make any adjustments, and approve them before the dealer moves them to PC10-19.

If they launch B&P with the Order Online button, how many of the 80,000 will place a new order on top of their existing one?

Train wreck coming as most dealers and about 75,000 order holders try to figure this out, not to mention IT Finding out it is harder to duplicate the orders than they thought …
Ford did say if you have an existing order you need to update your order through your dealer. Now if people listen to that is another story.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Online orders are only for customers with reservations that have not been converted to orders yet. Everyone else with an order already in place works through their dealer to update and remove the PC99 they were defaulted to when moved from MY21 to MY22.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's up, as I'm sure everyone is aware of judging by how laggy it is.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.