BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I interpreted that White Oxford top line as only late availability if you are choosing it for a standard trim, but early availability is on the HE only. Could be wrong of course 🤷‍♂️
The document literally states HE and HLE only. No need to interpret anything. The doc also states that HE and HLE are late availability, so early availability isn't an option.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 1661795638067

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 1661795669398
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I guess I interpreted that White Oxford top line as only late availability if you are choosing it for a standard trim, but early availability is on the HE only. Could be wrong of course 🤷‍♂️
No white tops for '23 unless it's a HE. Black tops for all but Base late availability.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The document literally states HE and HLE only. No need to interpret anything. The doc also states that HE and HLE are late availability, so early availability isn't an option.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 1661795669398

Thank you. I missed that Equipment Group part, so late availability it is for all HE.

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish Ford would release some pictures and show off the Bronco in the new Azure Gray like they did with Eruption Green. I’d like to see if it’s anything worth considering. I just don’t trust the spy shots of the F150 Raptor R I’ve seen in Azure.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

which models currently have Azure Gray Metallic available? I guess I need to go see it in person if possible.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I take it as no longer free. Guess I will just DIY it if I can't stand the road noise which is unlikely.
yeah, and I'm kind of glad. Means I dont have to try and strip it off myself to replace it with something better eventually.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the title about changes, features and differences.

Than you read it and it says, “absolutely nothing changed, nothing new is available and if it is, it’s late availability.”

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. I really hoped they were bringing back Anti matter blue - Ford missed on this one.

2. I know flat colors are all the rage, but metallic paint jobs last longer and look better for a much longer time - they hide scratches well.

3. Ford is nickel and diming on every little thing - this will bite them in the ass long term, I don't care how popular the Bronco is today, it is no way to build loyal customers.

4. Being able to custom order a vehicle is a wonderful idea in theory, but if you can't get your car in the same year you're pretty much screwed - if they added features you'd win, but with Ford they only remove stuff.

5. Why doesn't Ford make a metallic black if they are so dead set on neutral colors.

6. I hate this game.

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang. I was really hoping for the higher end models to get the fully digital drivers display. I really don’t understand why this is only on the Raptor models…..

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang. I was really hoping for the higher end models to get the fully digital drivers display. I really don’t understand why this is only on the Raptor models…..

Maybe in the mid model year refresh - 2028
Sponsored