First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is going to get the bronco order issues cleared up at the deepest point in the recession when interest rates are at a 40 year peak. At that point you’ll be able to order whatever you want and get it in 6 weeks.
Yeah, might cause me to reevaluate if it’s worth it. Of course Ford has to build it first.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$45.9k with transportation for the standard HE is what was put out at launch. Build and price should be updated tomorrow (21st), so we'll see.
I would want the fancy one. We don't even know how people get to order them. Is it a lottery, or can anyone buy one?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would want the fancy one. We don't even know how people get to order them. Is it a lottery, or can anyone buy one?
The fancy one will be priced at $66,895 without transportation cost. Each dealer will supposedly get one in '23 or '24 and it can be either 2 or 4 door, no customer orders is how I understood it. I'd reach out to your dealer of choice and see if they'll put you on the list for when they get theirs. I'm afraid to see what the ADM will be on these so good luck, I'll be happy with my standard HE.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fancy one will be priced at $66,895 without transportation cost. Each dealer will supposedly get one in '23 or '24 and it can be either 2 or 4 door, no customer orders is how I understood it. I'd reach out to your dealer of choice and see if they'll put you on the list for when they get theirs. I'm afraid to see what the ADM will be on these so good luck, I'll be happy with my standard HE.
The rent is too D high.

Sponsored

RadarX42

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2007 JK, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OK. So I'm new at ordering. I've been told by the dealer and seemed to have read it here. That an order holder or reservation holder simply can't just order/modify to a Heritage Limited. Is this true? If true why? Thanks in advance.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK. So I'm new at ordering. I've been told by the dealer and seemed to have read it here. That an order holder or reservation holder simply can't just order/modify to a Heritage Limited. Is this true? If true why? Thanks in advance.
No one can order a HE-L. There will only be 1,966 of each version essentially. There are a lot more details throughout the forum, but the short of it is each dealer will get one (it's not even up to them which one they get) and it's up to them what they do with it.

Keep it? Sell it for 200K? Who knows?

RadarX42

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2007 JK, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No one can order a HE-L. There will only be 1,966 of each version essentially. There are a lot more details throughout the forum, but the short of it is each dealer will get one (it's not even up to them which one they get) and it's up to them what they do with it.

Keep it? Sell it for 200K? Who knows?
But..... Ford website does state: Bronco® Heritage Editions are exclusively available for current unscheduled order holders.

Which is why I am confused.

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But..... Ford website does state: Bronco® Heritage Editions are exclusively available for current unscheduled order holders.

Which is why I am confused.
They are two separate packages. The Heritage Edition is available for unscheduled order holders. The Heritage Limited Edition will only have 1966 each as RedShark32s described. You should be able to convert your order to a Heritage Edition just not the Limited edition.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heated seats. Even living in SC, my wife has her seat on all the time because when the AC is set for me, it makes her too cold.
I think I have owned almost 20 vehicles. Never had one with heated seats. Why would I want hot seats? Seats are hot. But again, it's an annual thing to brand yourself with your seatbelt at least once a year.

Now built in but-coolers, those would be nice.
Sponsored