First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Barrett Jackson Scottsdale auctioned a 2023 Bronco DR off-road race truck for a hammer price of $400,000. That’s $440,000 with the buyers premium.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco DR off-road racer sells for $440,000 at  Barrett Jackson IMG_9139
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco DR off-road racer sells for $440,000 at  Barrett Jackson IMG_9138
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can’t wait till one of these run KOH!!! Expecting the 4600 Broncos will continue domination this week!!!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The result just reinforces the idea that the DR's up for bid on Bring-A-Trailer is the wrong platform. Buyer's with the capital aren't looking at certain platforms. Seller's want the results realized at other platforms, but don't want to pay for the platform (consignor's fees).

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn't it be so awesome to make so much money that you could spend an extra hundred or hundred and fifty K on a vehicle and not notice or care? Or do people like this wake up the next morning after they sober up and say, "What the hell did I just do?" o_O

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wouldn't it be so awesome to make so much money that you could spend an extra hundred or hundred and fifty K on a vehicle and not notice or care? Or do people like this wake up the next morning after they sober up and say, "What the hell did I just do?" o_O
There are affluent buyers that are at a point in life that they no longer buy green bananas.

Who would have thought that a '79 Bullnose Bronco would sell for $217K? Those buyers aren't scouring the listings on BaT.

Sponsored

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

90% of the time daddy or mommy did thr hard the work…unless you are a breakthrough entrepreneur or inventor who changes the game, it’s quite hard to have that level of money starting from scratch. Even getting into top schools to go get big time jobs, just look at the % of legacy admittances, it’s a joke.

I only say this because people should be realistic that they likely work just as hard as these guys but the system is set up to reward those who already have. Just do the math on a 8-10% compounded return on a $20mn trust or when daddy gives you a $3mn/year constuction company at 30 after introducing you to all his banker and realtor “pals” and see how hard it is to have big dollars when you are set up.

Good for them, not a hater, but that’s the truth of capitalism.

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it’s a Bronco thing… Don’t care
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco DR off-road racer sells for $440,000 at  Barrett Jackson IMG_3387

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

90% of the time daddy or mommy did thr hard the work…unless you are a breakthrough entrepreneur or inventor who changes the game, it’s quite hard to have that level of money starting from scratch. Even getting into top schools to go get big time jobs, just look at the % of legacy admittances, it’s a joke.

I only say this because people should be realistic that they likely work just as hard as these guys but the system is set up to reward those who already have. Just do the math on a 8-10% compounded return on a $20mn trust or when daddy gives you a $3mn/year constuction company at 30 after introducing you to all his banker and realtor “pals” and see how hard it is to have big dollars when you are set up.

Good for them, not a hater, but that’s the truth of capitalism.
while that's true for the majority, I respectfully disagree, I think anybody who is willing to work hard, work smart, and make the correct sacrifices, can achieve wealth in USA. definitely enough wealth to buy a turd DR.
Sponsored